𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 🏴

'this' is japanese just for this chapter!
after this chapter, japanese will be 'this' and english 'this'.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WATCH FROM A THICK BRANCH AS THE SUN RISES OVER THE TALL HILLS IN THE DISTANCE.

the low orange haze slowly rose into the sky, casting the gleam over the grounds.

you bat your slitted crimson eyes, bringing your legs up to your chest and standing steadily on the branch that was about the width of your small feet.

just as the sun showed itself fully over the distant clouds and the orange gleam almost reached your foot, you called a name.

"nakime!"

in an instant, you were gone, falling through a wide opened door.

flipping a few times, you land on your feet on a deserted floor.

glancing around you, you take in your surroundings.

you were in an area that would seem to many as terrifying and confusing.

but to you, it was home.

there were rooms everywhere, some upside down, some above you, some below you. there were floors above you that may have been mistaken as roofs, but you could in fact step on them if you wished so.

the alternate dimension, the infinity castle was home to demon king and demon princess, and part-time home to the uppermoons, or as you insist their name is, the 'ugly mops'.

you put your hands on your hips, pouting slightly and looking around.

mou.. where's papa right now?

removing your hands, you adjust your elegant black kimono slightly before running at such speeds it looked like you disappeared.

you run a few rooms down before jumping upwards, landing on another floor.

"papa" you beam, now glancing at your much taller father who was working with some medical things.

he smiles pleasantly, "ah, my little spider lily. were you out hunting?"

you grin, sharp canines twinkling in the small gleam of your fathers study light.

"yep! i was hoping to encounter a hashira, but none were around" you cross your arms and pout.

he chuckles, ruffling your long black hair that matched his own.

"don't you worry about that, my flower"

you smile.

"did emu succeed at killing that kamado boy?" you question, sitting on an empty desk and swinging your legs back and forth.