𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞ 🕷️

❝𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘪 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, "𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦?"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘴...

𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘪 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, "𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦?"
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩

𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯?
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺?
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦❞

- 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢, 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮

ONCE YOU HAD ARRIVED, EVERYONE HAD TAKEN CARRIAGES TO SCHOOL AS YOURS WAS MOSTLY SILENT.

harry still seemed to be sooking about the previous events and the others still scared, you, on the other hand, were swinging your legs and just staring out the window, thinking about world domination. though you were growing agitated with the continuous glances from ron and hermione.

eventually the carriages arrived and you all gathered in the great hall, a few questioning murmurs following you.

and now you all sat silently listening to the school chorus play out the end of their song. it was storming heavily outside, somehow adding to their performance which was accompanied by large, ugly toads.

ugh. this is boring. they sound horrible. please get rid of them

professor flitwick was leading it, flicking his wand and hands to the sound, somehow instructing the students.

the chorus group clears as their song finally finishes, with everyone clapping loudly. you don't clap, as usual.

dumbledore stands up, "welcome! welcome to another year at hogwarts" he spreads his arms cheerfully.

"now, i'd like to say a few words.. before we all become to befuddled by our excellent feast"

be better with a few humans

"first, i'm pleased to welcome professor r.j. lupin... who's kindly consented to fill the post.. of defence against the dark arts teacher"

woof woof