𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲❞

❝𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 (𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?)𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘮...

𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 (𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?)
𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦❞

- 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴

THE YEAR ADVANCED SLOW AS EVER.

the weasley's, harry and hermione had found you pretending to cry in fear after the quidditch world cup, blabbing about having been separated from them.

the year started not long after, everyone being informed of some special event that would be occurring.

that event turned out to be this 'triwizard tournament'. two other schools visited hogwarts and would be participating in games to win a trophy and a ton of money.

this event made you somewhat excited, you had learnt that it had been discontinued previously due to mass death and injury but was now brought back, so you hoped to see some of that.

there was also a new teacher whom you could immediately tell was not who he said he was. polyjuice potion, you assumed. the same thing the trio used in the second year.

the games started and they were pretty boring, the only midly interesting thing that came with them was that harry had been put into them despite being under the 17 year age limit they had set.

that new teacher, you assumed, had put his name in.

you had been practicing your magic more and more, growing increasingly better at it. dumbledore was avoiding more often, you assumed he could sense the slight shift in your aura, the acceptance of magic.

you had spent most of your time away from other people as murmurs often followed you from the mouths of the other schools, all confused as to why a child was wandering around hogwarts.

the first game consisted of dragons, you hoped to see someone hurt but unfortunately none of the sort happened.

shortly after that task was over, the school announced a yule ball.

you, of course, did not attend. you were not a student and had no need to be stuck in a room with a bunch of sweaty teenagers.

then shortly after the second challenge commenced. it was a water challenge where four people were stolen and stashed at the bottom of the black lake for the competitors to find and resurface.

only moments after the task ended was bartemius crouch found dead, again by the 'teacher' you could guess.

and then came the final task.

a maze.

but you knew differently.

you could tell immediately it had been rigged. you could sense the trophy that they would be looking for in the middle of the maze and could tell immediately it was one of those 'portkeys'.

you assumed it was meant to transport harry to where they would revive voldemort.

and that's just what happened.

people were growing antsy as much time had passed and there was no sign of anything, and all of a sudden harry and cedric appeared on the ground with harry crying and cedric unmoving.

dead.

you knew instantly.

voldemort had killed him.

however the students and teachers surrounding you did not.

cheers and celebration ensued, the band playing a death tune to orchestrate the boys death.

a shame, you thought. he had potential.

you wondered who from this wizarding world may be good as a demon.

not many.

chaos ensued once everyone knew of what had happened. a violent end to an event meant to bring students closer together.

a boring end to a boring year.

did i just summarise the entirety of this movie? yes

did i just summarise the entirety of this movie? yes. thinking of binge writing some chapters tbh

date posted ; 2/06/24

(i won't do an arc for the end of every movie cause they'll be too close together)