𝟰 - ❝𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘❞ 📓

a/n ; hello why are all these chapters so long wtf?

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

MUCH TO YOUR DELIGHT, THERE WAS A WINDOWLESS ROOM READY FOR YOU THAT SAME EVENING.

nobody even questioned your sudden disappearance during the day, blaming it on child-like wonder.

see what you mean? everyone wrapped around your finger in no time.

so now, you lay on your stomach, reading through the numerous books you smuggled into your room.

your room was rather large. it had a double bed in the middle with emerald green sheets, a few oil lights and a large dresser and cupboard.

you were currently reading through some of the books based around flowers and magical flowers that you had found, mostly in hopes to find the blue spider lily your father had been so desperately searching for.

but so far, your searches had been fruitless.

though you had only gone through about three books so far, so you weren't expecting much.

it was later that night when you had gotten a knock on your door.

you raise an eyebrow, popping up from your bed and heading to the door.

you swing it open, peering up at a smiling hermione.

"come on, [name]. it's time for dinner" she ushers you out the door.

you deadpan, but nod.

luckily, the sun had set, being replaced by the shimmering stars.

all eyes turned to you as you walk in with hermione.

there was a distant murmuring.

"a child?"

"what the hell?"

"has granger got a kid?!"

"no, you fucking nimpty! she's a second year!"

"ohoh? mudblood grangers got a kid?!"

hermione guides you to a table plastered with red, sitting beside you with ron and harry on the opposite side.

"this is the great hall" hermione nods.

you hum, "i know"

she raises an eyebrow, but shrugs.

"dinner will be out shortly, professor dumbledore may give a quick speech first, though"

you just nod.

as hermione had said, dumbledore rose from his seat and stood in front of a sort of pedestal.