𝟲 - ❝𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘❞ 🎬

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"AND THEN I GASLIT MOO GOGGLES INTO THINKING DISCO MILFY WAS SHOUTING AT ME! HAH! AND THAT IDIOT WOMAN FELL FOR IT, TOO"

of course, now, you were telling tom all about the previous days events, specifically about draco and mcgonagall.

"i think that old man will have a spell for me by tomorrow, then i can finally be in the sun! if only papa were here, then we could rule the world together!" you grin.

tom rolls his eyes, thinking you were joking.

you, of course, were not joking. whatsoever.

you lay flat, "blehhh! you're so boring, deodorant" you stick your tongue out.

tom's eye twitches, "shut up, kid! i'm not boring! and my name is not deodorant"

you wave him off, "whatever, whatever. all the humans are soooooo boringgg hereee" you groan exaggeratedly.

"oi, what is everyone thinking of kittens' attacks?"

"huh? who the fuck is kitten?"

he rolls his eyes, "my basilisk, duh"

you blink, "oh. they're scared to death. all of them are walking around really weirdly" you shrug.

he smirks, "great. my plan is nearly into place. i'm planning to get that little weasley girl down here"

you scrunch your face up, "aren't you.. a little old?"

he coughs and splutters, "what?! no, i-!"

"you're not too old?"

his eye twitches.

"NO! I MEAN-"

"'cause i think you are. you're like really wrinkly, and your hair is greying-"

"WHAT!? NO I'M NOT! SHUT UP YOU BRAT! ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT I'M GOING TO MAINUPLATE HER TO-"

"EWW! THAT'S YUCKY!"

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! I'M GOING TO MAKE HER BRING HARRY POTTER TO ME!"

your face scrunches further.

"so you're into little boys and girls?"

he screams.