𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝘃𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝘂𝘀❞

❝𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘦�...

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦❞

- 𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩

"SORRY ABOUT THE BITE. I RECKON THAT TWINGES A BIT"

harry and sirius now had their arms around ron, helping him back out the hole while you, hermione, lupin and pettigrew - who had two wands to his neck - were following behind.

"a bit? a bit? you almost tore my leg off!"

you roll your eyes, "baby" you mutter. ron shoots you a glare.

"i was going for the rat. normally, i have a very sweet disposition as a dog. in fact, more than once, james suggested that i make the change permanent. the tail i could live with. but the fleas, they murder"

you glance to the side at lupin, he had decided it would be safest for you to hold his non-dominant hand, the other holding his wand.

you, of course, detested this idea and protested for a while before he lightly scolded you how it would be unsafe with a murderer right there.

oh the irony.

so you just sucked it up and held his hand.

you all finally make it out of the hole, ron was seated on a risen branch, his leg extended.

you let go of lupin's hand, taking a seat against the tree and crossing your arms boredly.

sirius was walking off, admiring the view of hogwarts castle.

"you better go" ron says.

"no, no. don't worry, okay? it's fine, i'll stay"

hermione shakes her head, "you go, we'll stay"

harry stands up, "you okay?"

"i'm fine. go" ron shakes him off.

he hisses in pain, pulling his pant leg up slightly.

hermione furrows her eyebrows, "that looks really painful"

"so painful" ron says, you shake your head.

"they uh, they might chop it" ron nods, you snort under your breath.

"i'm sure madam pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat" hermione says worriedly.