Chapter 4: Damien Is Changing For The Better

Damien Wakes up before Mia and sees he made another Angelic Cocoon for her. He smiles kisses her cheek and flexes his shoulder blades to hide his wings. He Writes a note for her and leaves it on her side of the bed. Damien gets dressed and goes downstairs to see Charlie and Rory working. Charlie sees Damien and says "Well, Look who finally decided to help out today?" Damien looks at Charlie and says "Ha Ha. Real funny, Charlie." Damien begins taking orders and giving them to the people who ordered them.

Rory looks at Damien and says to Charlie "Is he different to you? He seems happier than usual." Charlie looks closely and says "Your right. He is happier. I wonder why?" Upstairs in the Penthouse. Mia wakes up and sees that Damien isn't next to her with his Angelic Cocoon. She gets dressed and finds a note from him saying "Sorry, You didn't get to wake up today to your angelic cocoon, But I had to work in the Night Club today. If you want you can come down and help. But only if you want to." 

Mia smiles and gets in the elevator and goes to the Club. Before she came down Damien decided to go to the DJ and play a song called "Heaven"

[Play this Song All The way Through]

Mia Comes down and hears Damien playing the first part of the song and she enjoys every bit of it. Rory and Charlie are confused about why he is happier than usual. Damien sees Mia walking down and he smiles and gets up, she walks up to him dance with him while he is singing. Charlie and Rory look at Damien dancing with Mia. Charlie says "Well, At least we know why he's happier now." Rory looks at him and smiles and says "I'm happy for him, He deserves to be happy." The Song ends with come kiss me one more time. Damien and Mia kiss.

Rory smiles at the thought her brother is happy. Damien walks over and starts to clean the bar. Damien looks at Mia and says "Sorry, I was there when you woke up, Mia. I needed to work at the club. I wasn't helping here for the past 2 days." Mia says "I know, you got stuff to do. You could have woken me up So I could see the Angelic Cocoon you made me. Before you would leave." Damien laughs at that and Charlie says "What angelic cocoon?" 

Damien says "Oh, right. Well after I got injured the other day. When I was sleeping, Mia called my name. I guess she was having an Inner Demons moment and I wanted to protect her so my angel wings formed an angelic cocoon around us." Charlie looks at him and says "She knows we're angels?" Damien smiles and says "Yeah, Dad helped her a long time ago." Rory says "When?" Damien looks at her and says "The 5 years Dad was on earth before he met Mom. Time travel." 

Rory says "So she time traveled to the 5 years dad was on earth?" Damien says "Yeah, She was helping the team of heroes save the world from ending. And Her dad died saving the world and they needed him back so they brought him back to life and they came to Dad to find a way to get his soul back in his body." Rory says "Who is she?" Damien says "Right, you guys don't know her. This is Mia Queen. Daughter of the Green Arrow of Star City." Rory looks at her and says "So that why you were helping the heroes save the world." 

Mia says "Yeah. I helped my dad." Rory says "I like how our father helps everyone else, but his own children." Damien says "Why do you keep thinking he abandoned us?" Rory says "Because our father isn't here, Damien. Why do you think he didn't abandon us?" Damien started to get angry. His eyes turned Red. Mia says "Damien, Calm down. It's ok. I promise."

Rory looks closely at Damien and sees his eyes are red. Damien looks at Rory with his Red eyes. Charlie says "Bro, It's ok. Calm Down." Damien's eyes turn back to standard color. Damien puts down the cup he was cleaning and says "I got to. Charlie, you got things from here?" Charlie says "Yeah, Bro. I do." Damien walks to the Elevator and goes upstairs. Mia says "I'm going to go after him." Rory says "Yeah, please do so. Take care of him for me." Mia nods and goes upstairs

Mia comes out of the Elevator and She sees Damien punch a hole in the wall. and him screaming in pain. Mia says "Damien! What are you doing!" she looks at his hand and sees that it is bruised. Mia slaps him and says "Why did you punch the wall for?" Damien says "Mia, I'm sorry. I hate it when Rory thinks Dad abandoned us." Mia says "Is that why you got your eyes turned red?" Damien says "I got that when Mom got injured. I developed a Devil Face as mom says. She got the name from Dad. and So I have a Devil face."

Mia says "What happened to her for you to develop that?" Damien says "Mom, was out trying to catch a criminal and He shot mom with me there. I got mad and I developed my Devil Face. I choked him out to the point where he passed out. I dropped him and Mom looked at me and I had a Devil face. She was scared when she looked at me, but she kept it in her mind that I'm her son, and she loved me for who I am." Mia cups his cheek and says "Show me, your Devil face."

Damien says "No, I'm not." Damien gets up and looks away from her and Mia says "Damien, Don't be like that. I'm not afraid of your Angel Wings, What makes you think I'll be afraid of your Devil Face?" Damien says "Everyone is afraid of my Devil Face. I'm not doing it. I'm always going to be afraid of losing you, especially from my Devil face. I can't lose you. Ever, Mia." Mia says "Then show me. I'd rather know all of you then some of you."

Damien stands up and turns to her. She looks at him waiting to see his other face. Damien takes a deep breath and shows his true face. Mia looks at his face wondering why he looks like this. She says "Why do you look like this, Damien? Do you think of yourself as a monster to the point you have a Devil face?" Damien looks down and Mia lifts his head up and kisses him. Damien's face changes back to normal and they stop looking at each other, Damien says "You're not scared?" Mia says "No, 'cause I know you, and I love you."

Damien cups her cheek and kisses her. Damien looks at her and says "Wanna go to sleep?" Mia says "There's something else I wanna do." Damien smiles kiss her. She kisses back while taking off their clothes and they lean on the bed and make love Mia moans "Damien."