Chapter 5: Charlie What Have You Done?

Damien and Mia are asleep and Mia wakes up first. She smiles when she sees his wings formed in a cocoon again. She snuggles close to him as if she doesn't want him to leave. She sees his arm wrapped around her. She kisses his nose and puts her head on his chest. Damien starts to stir in his sleep. He opens his eyes to see Mia messing with his wings. He smiles and says "Your liking messing with my wings when you first wake up don't you?"

Mia smiles still messing with his feather and says "Yeah this is amazing. Even in your sleep. You still think you're protecting me." Damien cups her cheek and says "I'll do anything to protect you, Mia. I love you." Mia smiles and snuggles in his chest, With him putting his arms around her. Charlie walks in from the Elevator and sees Damien's wings around the bed forming a cocoon. Charlie wondered WTF in his head. He taps on Damien's wings

Damien says "Mia, you might want to cover us up. Someone just tapped on my wings and I know it wasn't you." Mia chuckled and covered them up and Damien flexed his shoulder blades, Damien sees Charlie and says "What's up, Cuz?" Charlie says "Is this what you were talking about yesterday with the Cocoon thing?" Damien nods and Charlie says "Nevermind, Bro. I came here to see if you wanted to have a boy's night. I'm bored and well we don't hang out as we used to."

Mia looks at Damien and says "You can If you want. I got to go back home for a little bit anyway. Then I'll come back." Damien looks at her and holds her close and says "Yeah, sure. Might as well. I'll meet you downstairs." Charlie nods and leaves for the Elevator. Damien turns to Mia and says "You got to go back home?" Mia says "Well, I didn't expect to fall in love with you when I asked you for help." Damien laughs and holds her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck. Then kiss and Damien says "Wanna take a shower before you go?"

Mia smiles and says "Yeah, Sure." Then take showers together and they both get dressed and they went to the Penthouse living room. Damien messes with the cuffs on his suit and Mia laughs at Damien trying to get the cuffs on right. She helps him with the cuff. Charlie comes up again and says "Hey, Damien. What's taking so long?" Damien looks at him and says "We took a shower." Charlie says "Right." Damien says "Ok, bro. I'll be back, I'm flying her to Star City. I'll be back right here alright?" Charlie nods and Damien picks up Mia and they flew off.

At Star City

Damien Flew them to her place. Damien puts her down, Mia still looking at Damien. They kiss before William walks in and says "Wow. Are those wings?" Damien looks at William and forgets his wings were out. Damien flexes his Shoulder blades and the wings are gone. William is confused and Damien says "Hi. You must be Mia's older brother." Damien holds out his hand for a handshake. William shakes his hand and says "Do you have wings?" Damien nods and says "Yes because I'm an Angel."

William says "Wait, So if your an Angel. Is my Dad in heaven?" Damien says "As long as he doesn't have guilt, Then yes he would be in heaven." William says "Wait, Hell is based on our guilt?" Damien says "Yes. And I should introduce myself. I'm Damien Samael Winchester. Or since I'm an Angel, Samael The Lightbringer." William says "Wait, you made the stars?" Damien says "That would have been my father. The Original Samael The Lightbringer, But then Dad rebelled against Grandpa so He's Lucifer, The Devil."

William says "Your dad is the Devil?" Mia says "Yeah, He is. His Dad helped our dad. Or at least tried to. During that Crisis thing." William gave an Oh expression and said "And you are taking over as the new Samael The Lightbringer?" Damien nods and says "Yeah, But I'm doing a terrible job, especially since I have a Devil face like my father." 

Mia smiles and says "Well, thanks for flying me home, Damien." Damien turns around and gives her his phone number and says "If you need me just call me. I'll be back when you call, Ok?" Mia nods and kisses him. Damien smiles and says "Now, I got to go. I'm pretty sure, Charlie is saying to himself "What is taking him so long?" So I got to go. Please be safe, Mia."