7: Cozy Corner

3rd person pov:

Dabi watches as Hawks feathers cover him like a bath robe. Only to explode out to reveal his new outfit.

Jeanist:"This outfit is a combo. calvin klein underwear   showing from the baggy and relaxed posing of his outfit."

Mount lady:"That gucci set looks so comfortable. What I would give to cuddle a man wearing that. It would keep us both warm. No blankets needed."

Hawks walks down the catwalk and yawns with sleepy eyes slow blink8ng to sell how comfortable the outfit is. Once at the end. Hawks feathers lift him up and form the shape of a bed and pillow. With a stretch. Hawks looks to lay on his side to pretend to sleep for photos. As his feathers tilt and grow close to the floor. Flying Hawks backstage slowly for more photo opportunities.

Jeanist begins to whisper.

Jeanist:"That concludes our family friendly program. We'll take a ten minute break to give the viewers time to put the kids to bed."

Dabi:"He is a good actor. I'll give him that."^He's gonna be hard to read. Though heroes are trained to be good liers. Looks like my situation is more dangerous than expected.^

Dabi gets up to use the restroom. Once finished, he walks around the house. Testing windows and doors. Once he gets to the front door. He notices that it's unlocked.

Dabi:"Did he forget to lock it?" ^ No, something is wrong here. Television shows are usually recorded with a gap in time before live streaming time. That delay insures good quality programs. With a ten minute gap and only five minutes on stage. That can only mean one thing. He's on the other side testing me.^

Dabi backs away from the door. As his hand trembles with fear.

Dabi:^He heard me move the doorknob. I'm so screwed.^

Dabi heads back to the bedroom and sits on the bed. Waiting for the show to continue. His eyes going between the door and Television in worry. Then the show continues. This time midnight walks on stage first. In her hand is a leash leading behind the curtains.

Dabi gulps while his attention is undivided.

Meanwhile outside at the door. Hawks eyes are l9cked onto the front door. When the knob moved. He readied himself to swoop down. Only dabi never opened the door. So he listens to his feathers inside.

Dabi's frantic breaths and speedy heart rate, and the creeking of the bed springs tells Hawks that dabi is back in the bedroom.

Hawks:"That's a good boy. Now stay put. I'll reward you when I return."

Hawks flaps his wings and takes off for the news conference.