cheating

😈😈😈453 WORDS

😈😈😈
453 WORDS

I wasn't insecure most of the time it came from joaos fans.

they hated on me because of how I looked when they for real looked like a ninja turtle.

and all the girls commenting on his posts I could never tell him.

and I had planned on keeping it that way so I wouldn't be named as jealous.

I was just a normal person in a celebritys life and it was so annoying half the time.

and don't get me wrong being with joao is absolutely wonderful.

It's just got me wondering.

why is joao with me. (because I am a boss queen 😉)

I could never ask him a question like that because it would hurt his feelings.

but I really was curious about that question it was eating me.

I was so tired and confused that I didn't even notice I was kinda ignoring joao.

I started thinking about it again and everytime I did I almost started crying.

joao walked in and sat on the couch with me as I stood up and went in the bedroom.

I then see joao walk in after me and ask "did I do something wrong?"

"what?" I ask "what did I do wrong please tell me instead of ignoring me." he asks.

"no you didn't do anything" I say "then why are you ignoring me?" he asks slightly mad.

"I'm not I have just been busy lately" I say " oh come on y/n if something is wrong just tell me!" he says.

"nothing is wrong!" I yell at him and start tearing up.

his expression immediately softens as he sees me on the brink of tears.

I sit down and burry my face in my hands as joao hugs me from the side also sitting down.

"you can tell me anything I won't say anything about it you know that." I hear him say to me.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to seem jealous" I say lifting my head up.

"I promise it'll make you feel better if you tell me" he says rubbing my back.

"I just hate the fact that girls are always surrounding you and are obsessed with you" I say mumbling but loud enough for him to hear me.

"and I feel as if you will find someone else better than me." I say finishing the first part.

"I absolutely love you I would never your perfect inside and out" he says as I look up at him.

"I know but it just makes me feel weird" I say.

"I love you and nothing can change that" he says.

"I love you too" I say giving him a kiss.

I was at my friends pool party 😜