gas station

PART TWO TO THE OTHER STORY SO READ THAT ONE FIRST 578 WORDS

578 WORDS

I was kinda disappointed that he wasn't there anymore but I guess they had other things to go to or to do.

so I kept walking to the gas station noticing I had been in that certain area for a while.

I was still kinda bummed out that I didn't even get a name from any of them but why would I? I was far away from them and if I wanted a name I should have got one.

I signed at myself knowing that I would never build up the courage to actually ask for anyone's name.

especially if they are so far away like that.

I then felt how creepy I was being by just staring at them while I was walking.

and even stopping to stare at them. I would be for sure creeped out if anyone did that to me.

that brings me to the point again. what if they actually saw me looking at them.

I honestly don't know why I'm so focused on it I will probably never see them again.

I flushed my thoughts away as I approached the gas station.

I went inside it and looked for the slushie machine since it was usually in the back.

I found it and grabbed a cup for it.

I got whatever flavor I thought was interesting to me at the time.

and then went to go grab a straw when I saw the same boys I saw at the beach also getting a slushie.

"hey we won so you guys have to pay its only fair!" I heard them arguing about who is gonna pay when I saw the boy again.

he looked at me and smiled and i wanted to be nice so I smiled back and went to go grab my straw.

I then realized I had to go behind him to actually achieve getting the straw.

I sighed knowing I would have to say something to him to get it.

I don't really need a straw right?

of course I do what kind of question is that so I went over to him.

"excuse me sorry" I say to him and he turns around.

"oh sorry" he says moving away from the place.

"it's alright I saw you playing on the beach" I say to him grabbing a straw.

"oh yeah I think I saw you walking." he says smiling.

"your pretty good at soccer do you play for a team?" I ask stabbing my straw into the counter to open it up.

"oh yeah but nothing too serious I guess" he says with a wink.

I noticed his friends stopped arguing and just watched us talk now.

I laugh at his response saying " well Ive got to go before it gets too late" .

"well could I get your number before you leave?" he asks as I take a drink out of the slushie.

"oh yeah" I say as he pulls his phone out and hands it to me.

I put my number in his phone saving it so he can text me later.

"there you go" I say smiling as I gave him his phone back.

"thanks Ill see you around?" he questioned and I nodded walking away to go pay.

I heard his friends break the silence by saying all kinds of things as he just laughs.

FINALLY FINISHED THIS IS THE LAST PART