sick

playing games with the bae 😍🙏478 WORDS

478 WORDS

I woke up with a massive headache and a sick feeling in my stomach.

I thought it would go away sooner or later and if it didn't I would just take medicine and be on my day.

that wasn't the case this time.

as soon as I got out of bed I had the urge to throw up anything I ate last night.

it was not a nice feeling and after throwing up a bunch I realized that I couldn't go anywhere today.

I definitely couldn't go to work because that would just be unsanitary and I would get sent home anyway so I called out.

I got two pills of Tylenol and swallowed them alone with some water.

I didn't like taking pills that much but I had to in order to feel better (I literally won't take pills no matter what 😭😭)

I then got back in my bed and went to sleep for hopefully the whole day.

but an hour later I was woke up by someone.

I look up to see who woke me up since I wasn't expecting anyone and saw joao.

"joao what are you doing here I'm sick?" I tell him getting up and sitting down on the bed as I grab my glass of water to drink it.

"I didn't know you were still sleeping I called you but just thought you didn't see it." he says.

"you shouldn't be here I'll get you sick." I say to him putting the glass of water back down on the table after drinking some of it.

"I don't care I got you breakfast" he says walking towards my door.

"thank you I'll be down in a minute." I say to him smiling and going into my restroom.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth to get the nasty smell out of my mouth.

I would have brushed earlier but I was too tired and just decided to go back to bed.

after I did that I quickly washed my face and went down to see joao already waiting for me in one of the chairs.

"hey are you feeling any better?" he asked me when he saw me going down the stairs sluggishly.

"nope I still feel horrible" I say sitting down next to him and getting the bagel he got me.

"did you at least call off today you never do and you always need to" he says looking up from his phone to talk to me.

"yes I did call out but I'm just saying if you get sick it's not my fault" I say taking a bite out of my breakfast as he laughed.

"yeah yeah whatever it's worth it for you" he said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS