Chapter 8

It's fortunate that we have friends in life, otherwise it would be really sad. Without them to remind us of our worst moments, there would be no room for any laughter. I'm lying down, feverish, my eyes burn, and I have under-eye circles so wide I look like a panda, although less chubby and far less cute. I gleam from the sweat. Mackenzie, on the other hand, takes selfies of us, putting on a sad expression with her bottom lip exaggeratedly sticking out, sending one to her brother to let him know she's still staying with me today, and that he can just leave the apartment key in the mailbox since I have a spare set of his keys at home. Callum sympathizes seeing my condition, and I swear by all the deities that I will kiss him... once I'm feeling better. Meanwhile, Mackenzie takes care of me, placing a cold compress on my forehead, preparing chicken broth. She sacrifices her day off and the chance to see her brother to stay by my side – if that isn't love. Once I'm fully back to my senses, I will call her parents to make my request. It's decided. I want to be adopted by this family. I'm cozy under my blankets, my mind drifting, oscillating between thoughts and drowsiness in a split second. I'm really warm, feeling comforted.

I half-open my eyes, feeling that my condition has improved. I'm no longer running a fever, and my stomach isn't churning like a volcano anymore. I'm warm, but it's a pleasant warmth. I raise my arm to let go of my breast, but while it moves, my hand doesn't. I lift my other arm, nothing. My hand is holding my breast firmly.

What now?!

I try to move, realizing that the bed is tucked in quite tightly. My legs are trapped, and I can't budge. Turning my head, I find Mackenzie's face, pressed against mine. Feeling me stir, she wakes up, removing her hand from my breast and her leg from mine. I remember her being naked in the shower, and apparently, she hasn't bothered to get dressed since she's still just as naked and stunning. I don't say a word, I get up, and I rush to the bathroom for two things: to pee and, more importantly, to brush my teeth. No way am I going to talk to her or kiss her with breath that smells like stale vomit.

"How do you feel?" she asks, as she takes a seat on the toilet to do her business.

That, I'm not sure if I'm ready for. It's quite intimate, after all.

"Ram chokay," I reply, spitting my toothpaste into the sink before rinsing .

I lean against the wall as she washes her hands and then her teeth with the kit she keeps at my place. Suddenly, I feel like we've been in a relationship for years, as I analyze everything that has happened since I woke up – which has been less than six minutes. Mackenzie smiles at me and takes the initiative in our newfound situation, pressing her lips against mine, one hand caressing me, the other exploring to check if I'm experiencing any vaginal dryness. She barely slips a finger in, and I explode with desire, clinging to her shoulder as I orgasm. It was the signal; one of us had to start.

Lying on my bed, I generously share my fluids as I kiss her while she masturbates me, causing my body to arch with pleasure until I climax in a hoarse cry. While Mackenzie took the initiative to join me naked and finger me, she didn't seem quite ready to cross the threshold I was about to conquer. Lying on her back, she looks at me, feverish and eager, wanting to climax as well. I kiss her gently before letting my tongue trace a path over and between her breasts, arriving at the breaking point of our friendship. Lifting her legs and spreading them, I closely observe a woman's sex for the first time. Spreading her lips with my fingers, I focus my attention on her clitoris, her folds, her arousal, her vagina, giving her no respite. Mackenzie experiences one orgasm after another, taking me along with her several times. Wrapped in each other's arms, we kiss, thanking each other for the multiple orgasms before reaching the same conclusion.

It's missing a... cucumber.

"Next time, I will bring my strap-on, just to see."

Um... the plastic thing?