𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞!?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Ok, so, for my closing if I were to-" Soraya started. She was sitting in Keisha home with the girls plus Damon. She was going over her project with him and Simone at the table because the rest of her group wasn't here. She stopped herself from continuing when she saw Damon staring at her. "What are you looking at?" She asked him.

The boy just shrugged her shoulders as he played with his hair with the arm that was sitting on the table. "Uh, you look nice. You have this glow to you." He said, looking at the girl, his words causing Simone to raise her head. Soraya scoffed at his words. "Boy, if you don't focus on what I'm saying." She sassed, casing him to laugh.

The door bell rung a second later, prompting Keisha to get up to answer the door. On her way out of the kitchen, she stopped to say something.

"She had a date last night. And Simone had a job interview." She said before leaving, causing Damon to look at the girl with his mouth agape.

"You had a date? With who?" Damon questioned quite aggressively, making some heads turn to him. Trying to cover his tracks, he went on to praise Simone. "And a job interview? That's what's up." He said, before going back to his book.

"At least this week's turns around for some of us, huh?"

Simone looked at the boy. "More baseball stuff on our mind?" She asked

"Yep." He said looking back up at them. The sound of the front door opening came from behind them. "My pitch has been off lately, like, way off. It's never happened to me before." He said woefully. The girls looked at him sadly before Deja voice broke through the air.

"So, how was your date Ms.Montgomery?" Deja piped in from beside Nate, Turing in her chair to face the girl. Soraya glanced at her before rolling her eyes. "It was great. We talked a lot and we saw The Wiz." She said with a smile. "Y'all know how much I love that movie."

"Ohh, and then what?" Kendra asked, trying to get more information. Soraya just looked at her funny. "We ate food, talked more and he dropped me off at my dorm." She said simply. The room went silent as they looked at the girl, causing her to look around at all of them with a confused look on her face. "What?" She asked them.

"So you guys didn't...do anything?" Kendra asked as the rest nodded, thinking the same thing. Soraya looked at them all, offended. "Hell no, what the hell do I look like, some type of slut?" She said aggressively, making everyone's eyes wide. The girl even looked surprised at her own words. "No offense if you do or anything, that's just not my cup of tea." She said softly as she shook her head.

"So what's this glow you have?" Nate asked her, waving her hands in a circle around the girl. Soraya scoffed at her words, looking the girl up and down. "Honey I always have this glow." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulder. She was wearing a cropped grey sweatshirt with matching shorts along with her white forces. Simone snapped her fingers in agreement as she smiled at the girl while the rest rolled their eyes playfully and laughed.

Just then, the sound of people behind them made them turn their heads to see JR and Jarvis with a few people behind them. "Oh, this where y'all been hiding?" Jr said as he looked around the place before focusing his eyes on Damon.