𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

"Keep those legs tight! I want them straight!" Coach Moore voice boomed through the gym as she watched Soraya do another handspring vault. The girl sighed, putting her hands on her hips as she turned to her coach.

"I'm sorry, I've been doing this for 12 years, I'm pretty sure my legs are straight." She told the woman. Now if this was some ordinary Coach, this would have been bad for her. So it's a good thing this wasn't some ordinary coach, it was coach Moore. Who has been coaching Soraya, while she worked at Bringston, since the girl was thirteen. Her parents were paying Coach Moore big money for what she was doing but Soraya didn't care. All she knew was, that for as long as she knew this woman, she never liked her. She was rude and over worked the girl since she got the job.

Soraya looked at the woman with her hands on her hips while Coach Moore just looked at the girl with a straight face, completely unbothered. "Do it again or your on the bench next meet." She said sternly. Soraya sighed, going back to the starting line. She took a deep breath before doing the move again.

"That was perfect

"That was perfect. And if you do it like that, you're sure to win." Coach Moore said as she clapped. The tired girl turned to her coach, tempted to throw up the middle finger before deciding against it. "I'm sorry but I have to go meet my parents and put my things into my dorm." She said, stepping off the platform and walking over to her things. She pulled a pair of joggers over her leotard and put on a pair of slides. She fist bumped her coach on her way out of the door even though she was still angry. "Make sure to use your asthma pump!" She head from behind her. The girl put a thumbs up over her shoulder, signaling she heard.

She pulled a pair of headphones out her bag and placed them over her ears a she walked, paying the people that looked at her and recognized her no mind.

She got to her dorm building and saw a big black SUV out front and knew it was her folks by the familiar body guard standing next to the open door. She walked over to the car, nodding at the bodyguard in acknowledgment. Her mother stepped out of the building with men in back suits following her. She was dressed in a pin stripe suit with black stilettos and shades on her face. She looked over and gasped when she saw her daughter.