UA Entrance Exams Begins Now

The chapter begins following Midoriya walking through the UA high school entrance

Izuku's mind: I made it just in time. I was so worried about missing the exam I didn't have time to test out my new power.

Flashback with all might

ALL MIGHT: Eat This. he says holding out a strand of hair.

Izuku: I may have swallowed the hair but I don't feel like anything great has happened to me yet.

???: Stupid Deku.

Deku: Kacchan.

Kacchan: get the hell out of my way now before I set you on fire.

Izuku/Deku: OH HEY GOOD MORNING, HEY LET'S JUST CLOSE TO OUR BEST OUT THERE OKAY? GOOD LUCK. He says flailing his arms Eh?

UA student: hey that's the kid who got captured by the sludge villain a while back.

UA student2: his name is Bakugo right?

UA student: Yeah he's the real deal heard that he can create explosions.

Deku's mind: ever since that day Kacchan has been taking it surprisingly easy on me. sigh. I guess I was just scared out of habit. Shakes his head. But I'm not defenseless anymore. YEAH I have to remember all the work I put in thanks to ALL MIGHT I'm actually going to be a hero! He takes one step and trips in the back of his own shoe.

Izuku's mind: I'm a failure, I'm sorry all I might. I'm sorry Mom. God I've been falling for a long time.

Suddenly two people stop him from falling face first

Mystery girl: are you okay?

He starts freaking out

Y/N: Hey dude relax you're fine. Holding on to his backpack I lift him up. See no injuries.

Mystery girl: I stopped you with my quirk, I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you.

Izuku:.......

Mystery girl: isn't this all so dang nerve-racking.

Izuku: uH bu- I- Uh

Mystery girl: well I guess I'll see you inside. She says with a smile and begins to walk off.

Y/N: Dude you okay, you don't look right?