UA sports festival One on One Battles Part 2

Mic: <Voice> The seventh match up involves two completely redundant quirks. In the right corner a passionate manly fire of steel! TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU (It's his name 4 times, CRAZY RIGHT!) And in the other corner, a passionate manly fire made of rock. eijiro kirishima!

Eijiro Kirishima vs
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Kirishima: seriously even our intros are the same.

B-1 student: Makes us proud Tetsutetsu?

Y/N: Zzzz

Jiro: plugs her jack into his shoulder shaking him with her heart beat. Look Alive.

Y/N: AahhhhHh his skin is vibrating.

Mic: <voice> I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS!!! BEGIN!

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu harden their bodies with their respective elements and then punch each other sending sparks flying

In waiting room 2

Uraraka: Hey Iida you did great out there.

Iida: Oh Uraraka thanks I nee- Woah what's with that face!

Uraraka: My face? Oh sorry I'm not that good at hiding on nervous I am

Uraraka: My face? Oh sorry I'm not that good at hiding on nervous I am. Nervous sweat

Iida: I get that you are up against Bakugo after all, Not exactly you need a match.

Uraraka: Yeah... I'm kinda scared, after seeing your match, I feel a little better.

Izuku: Uraraka.

Uraraka: Deku, why aren't you out their watching the matches?

Izuku: most of them ended how I expected them to come it's looking like a kirishima's fight is going to drag on for quite a while.

Iida: it's okay, I don't think Bakugo would use his full explosions on a girl.

Izuku: He would, and besides everyone is trying to get the top spot in these games. Even if she wasn't fighting Kacchan, I don't think anyone will hold back.

Y/N: so you shouldn't either.

Izuku: Where sis you come from?!

Y/N: The door.... Points at the door. That fight going on is so damn boring. So I want to go find a place to go to sleep and I saw you.

Izuku: anyway I got a plan for you to beat him with your Quirk, it's not much but I think it could help.

Uraraka: Thanks but no thanks, you're wonderful Deku. I keep seeing that over and over again, during the calvary battle I told you it was good to team up with friends.