Dead or Alive

⚠️This chapter gets dark in the end. ⚠️

-UA Parking Lot-

Aizawa: Now that you've fished your first semester At UA it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest For You heroes in the making. At this Campbell push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus ultra.

Class1A: YES SIR!

Uraraka: I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester.

Y/N: I'm not.

Jiro: What really, but you talked about it that much?

Y/N: I did? I never noticed? Sweatdrop.

Monama: I heard some of Class1A is taking extra courses, does that mean they actually failed they're final exams. THAT MUST BE SO EMBARRASSING, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY CLASS! ALL OF YOU MUST BE WADDLING AND IN SHAME! CHOP.

Y/N: Who is that guy?

Izuku: Oh the rest of Class1B

Mineta: the girls of class A and class b, it's like a buffet of bombshells.

Kirishima: Dude, get yourself together.

Iida: attention Class1A are is here. Everyone line up and seating order.

After Class1A got on the bus it just erupted into chaos. After what seem to be like an hour of waiting everyone got off the bus and was able to stretch their limbs.

Kaminari: finally, I needed to get off that bus.

Mineta: let me through I gotta pee!

Sero: this isn't much of a rest area.

Aizawa: you didn't think we stopped here so you could spread your legs do you?

Y/N was flashbang by powerful blue and red light along with glitter.

Y/N: What,was that? Picking off glitter.

Aizawa: these are pro Heroes will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats.

Izuku: They're a four person your team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in- muffle muffle.

Y/N: No ranting.

Aizawa: Greet them, everyone.

Class1A: Nice to meet you!

Mandalay: we own this whole stretch of land here. You'll all be staying at the foot of that mountain. It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast maybe around noon.. kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!

Aizawa: sorry ladies and gentlemen, training camp it's already begun.

Pixie-Bob (the blue one) restructured the ground creating an avalanche, knocking everyone off the the mountain.

Mandalay: oh yeah. Leaning over the edge. Since it's private land, you can use your work as you wish! You have 3 hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! That's all!

Izuku: The Beast Forest? !

Kirishima: but named sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!

Jiro: UA does stuff like this too much.

Y/N: That's true. But come it's no use complaining. Mineta charges through first, an attempt to take a piss. Midoriya saved him from getting smashed by some rock monster. Y/N took out the legs of the Mud golem, midoriya took out the chest. Dang it. My.. well everything is dirty.