Time to pick some names! Confessing feelings.

Midnight: dear students have completed all the events for UA sports festival! Enjoy the awards ceremony.

The crowded cheese as smoke shoots out from the ground and out comes a pedestal, showing the 3 winners one of them is moving violently, another one is standing completely still and the other one is doing dances in the bandages he's in.

Jiro: woah what the heck?

Kirishima: he's been going nuts since he woke up.

Todoroki Bakugo and some weird mummy thing.

Tokoyami: he's acting like a feral animal.

Midnight: Tenya actually shares the 3rd place with Todoroki, unfortunately he had to leave for families. Got to love the family bonds.

Mina: To bad Iida couldn't be here, he was so excited.

Izuku: Yeah... Gets a flashback.

Iida: Uraraka Midoriya I know that's a sudden but I have to leave now. A villain got my older brother.

Izuku: Are you saying that Ingenium is hurt? In his clam worried voice.

Uraraka: Do they think he's going to be okay? In the same tone.

Y/N: Who got him, Is he alright? Is his situation critical?

Iida: I don't know many details but, I have to get the right away.

Izuku: Ingenium... Please be all right, for iida's sake.

Muffled man: ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸᵉᵈ﹗﹗﹗ ᵒʰ ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵇʳᵃᵗ﹗ ʷᵒᵒᵒᵒʰᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ. Mysterious bandaged man said.

Jiro: Uhh Mrs.Midnight who is that?

Sero: I've been wondering the same thing.

Muffled man: ʰⁱ ᵏʸᵒᵗᵃ﹗﹗ ⁱ ˢⁿᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᶠⁱʳᵐᵃʳʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐʸ ʳᵉʷᵃʳᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʷⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ. ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ﹗

Midnight: Oh couldn't you tell, That's L/N.

Everyone: Y/N?!

Midnight takes the bandages off his mouth so he can speak.

Jiro: Y/N you shouldn't be here!

Kirishima: Shouldn't you be resting, those hits you took we're really serious!

Y/N: cough cough I snuck out of the infirmary to say hello Andy get my reward. I am so proud of myself for winning! He boasts loudly.

Asui: That explain why Bakugo is so angry right now.

Midnight: Of course there's only one person worthy of distributing awards.

From the top of the stadium.

All might: HA HA HA HA!

The crowd cheers loudly for the number one hero as he jumps down from the top of the stadium and heroically lands in front of the 3.

Midnight: So now what you're here All Might, would you mind starting the presentation.

All might: takes the medals. Ha Ha Young Todoroki congratulations, I'm Assuming There's A Reason You Didn't Use Your Left Side.