Chapter 14- never leave my side -Gemma

I wake up the next morning a little cold. I lay on Alex's chest and smile. I can feel the steady rise and fall of his chest and I can take the time to stare at him and appreciate just how lucky I am. "You better never leave my side" I mummer. Alex starts to stir. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Well shit last night wasn't a dream" he says. I smile up at him. "Want me to pinch you to make sure?" I ask. He smiles. There's a knock at the door. "Oh shit" I mummer. Me and Alex press close together and pull the covers over us. "Mum?" I say. The door opens. "Morning sweetie" she says. She looks between me and Alex. "Ah! I defiantly infuriated the morning after" she says. I can feel my cheeks start to burn. "Did you wrap it up I'm still to young to be a granny!?" She says. Alex chuckles. I turn to face him and shake my head. "Don't worry Janet I wrapped it up I'm still to young to a dad" he says. I punch him in the arm as my mum bursts out laughing. "Protect your boyfriend at all costs he's perfect" she says to me. I can feel my face going redder. "Mum please stop" I say with a pleading voice. She chuckles and shakes her head.

My mum then leaves. I turn and look at Alex. "Have I ever told you that your annoying" I say. He chuckles and smiles at me. His brown hair is falling into his eyes as he smiles at me. He then starts to kiss my neck. "Fuck. Your annoying but you know exactly how to make me happy" I mummer as he kisses me. He then stops and looks me in the eye. His beautiful blue eyes shine back at me. "Are you gonna retract the annoying statement?" He says with a cheeky smile. I chuckle. "Hmmmm depends" I say with a devilish grin. Alex has a genuine look of fear in his eyes. "Oh no! What are you planning?" He says. I smile at him. "That's for me to know and you to find out" I say.

"You gonna have to get dressed" I say to Alex. I climb out the bed and start to grab clothes from the wardrobe. "Bloody hell" Alex mummers. I sigh. "Are you starring at my arse?" I say. Alex chuckles. "It's a nice arse" he says. I chuckle and start to get dressed. "Stop ogling me and get dressed" I say as I pull a shirt on. He sighs and slides out the bed. "Ow ow ow" he says I turn around to find him fighting his T-shirt. "Oh shit" I say and rush over to him. I help him pull on a shirt. I grab his hand and lead him out the front door. "So where are we going?" Alex says. I smile. "It's a surprise" I say as I lead him to my car. "Wait you have a car?" He says surprised. I chuckle. "Yeah but why would I pay for petrol if James offers to drive me" I say. Alex bursts out laughing. "Smart" he says. I open the drivers side door as Alex gets in. "By the way your gonna have to pay me for the ride" I say. Alex looks at me dumbfounded. "I mean...... I have a better offer" he says with a wink. I can feel my cheeks going red. He chuckles. "Deal" I say. He bursts out laughing.