Chapter 16- talking body

We pull away from where Gemma parked. "My place is closer wanna go there?" I ask her. She smiles and nods her head. We pull up outside and James has a look of shock. We get out the car and Gemma attaches herself to me. "Since when did you drive Gemma?" He says. She bursts out laughing. "Like 4 months ago" she says. James looks dumb founded. "And you still got me to drive you to school" James splutters. She nods her head. "Petrols expensive and you offered I was hardly gonna say no" she says. I burst out laughing. "It's a fair point" I say. James shoots me a look that screams stay out of this. "Wow I can't believe you Gemma" he says. I share a glance with Gemma and then we burst out laughing. The door behind James and out steps Alice. "You ready to go?" She says to James. He nods his head and they walk past us. Me and Gemma share a glance and then giggle.

I pull her inside and pull her close to me. I look into her beautiful blue eyes mesmerised by how they shine at me. She moves her lips next to my ear. "Baby pull me closer" she whispers sending chills Down my skin. I hold her tight and lift her up. I feel her legs wrap around my waist. I kiss Gemma's lips and carry her upstairs. We only make it as far as the landing wall before we're making out. Her tongue touches mine as she hungrily kisses me. My hands start to wonder round her body. I pull at her shirt forcing us to break the kiss. I feel her lift off my shirt. I then see my white T-shirt cover my eyes as she lifts it over my head. I look her in the eye. The shine is replaced with hunger. She lunges forwards nearly knocking me over. I gracefully pull us both to the floor with her on top. She looks down at me whilst bitting her lip slightly. I smile up at and then start to fiddle with the clasp for her bra. I lift my head up and start to kiss her nipple. She giggles and lets out a light moan. I carry on kissing her nipple as she starts to pull off my jeans.

"Wait,wait,wait" I say before Gemma pulls of my jeans. I pull my wallet out my pocket and produce a condom from it. Gemma chuckles. She pulls off my jeans and smiles at me as she pulls off my underwear. Not to be out done I start to pull her jeans off. Eventually we're both naked at the top of the stairs laying on the floor with Gemma on top. I fiddle around putting the condom on and then I try my best to lift us off the floor. Gemma chuckles and stands up. I get up and then push her against the wall hungrily kissing her lips. She lifts her legs up and wraps them around my waist. Her vagina just resting on the tip of my dick. Gemma starts to wiggle her hips. I feel her wetness engulf the length of my dick. She lets out a light moan as I start to thrust her lips meet mine and we passionately kiss as I speed up. My lips masking Gemma's moans. She pulls away gasping for air. I smile at her as she carries on moaning. "OH MY GOD ALEX KEEP GOING" she yells. I feel Gemma's legs shake. "HOLY SHIT" she yells as I put both my hand on her back to support her as she orgasms. I feel my legs weaken. "Jesus" I say through gritted teeth as I cum inside the condom. I carefully drop us both to the floor. I look up at Gemma her face is red and sweat is glinting off her body. "Your fucking amazing" I say breathlessly. She smiles. Eventually we get up off the floor. I grab our clothes off the landing and throw the condom in the bin we flip down on my bed and cuddle together. "Wanna watch a film or something?" She says. I smile and nod my head. I grab the tv remote and Xbox controller and start looking through Netflix.