5 - Oración Seis!

A/N: Your outfit above)

It's been 2 weeks that I've been in Margaret Town which is where Lamia Scale is based, over those 2 weeks I've been staying with Sherry as she insisted to it. The festival was amazing, much like the Fantasia parade it was full of colors and fun which I was dragged around by Lyon and the others eager to show me the festival, I had so much fun that day which I'll remember forever. 

 This morning though, was unexpected.

I told just stepped into the guild when I saw Lyon, Sherry and Jura getting ready to leave but once Jura notice I've entered the guild he came over with Lyon and Sherry tailing behind him alittle confused, I felt alittle nervous seeing as one of the Wizard Saints was standing in front of me and it made me think if I had done anything that could of lead to this, looking up at Jura he had serious look on his face which only made me more nervous however once he asked me if I was willing to come alone with them on an important mission I was stunned.

"Me? Why? I'm not even a member of this guild, why ask me to come alone for?"

Jura)"From my understanding your a powerful wizard, Lyon has talked highly of your magic abilities so you would be an asset on this mission."

Thinking it over I glanced over to Lyon and Sherry to see the two were surprised that Jura was asking me to come alone but also worried for my safety if I agree to come alone, I've been traveling around for months only stopping in Magnolia for a few weeks before I came here, this mission was extremely important and the simple face a Wizard Saint is asking for my help was an honor in its self; my mind was made up.

"I'll come. If it's okay with your master, then yes."

After getting their masters blessing, I was allowed to come along with the catch that il have to join the guild once I get back, if I managed to complete the mission with them and come back alive of course. Along the trip to the meet up stop I was filled in on all the important information of this mission ahead of us then afterwards Sherry kept gushing over how I'll be joining the guild once we got back and all her plans we could do together, which was mostly make overs and girly time, at least it made Lyon laugh alittle at my misery already knowing that I wasn't a girly girl.

 Once we made it to the meet up stop Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail was already there. Lyon was the first to walk it but was met with a member from Blue Pegasus being thrown at us and as it was heading my way Lyon acted quickly and stepped in front of me using his magic in the process, stepping out of behind him I noticed that the guy a fairly known member of his guild but my eyes glanced around the room to noticed Team Natsu was picked for the coalition.

Soon enough everything got alittle out of hand. Erza was trying to keep Ichiya away from her with a spear, Grey and Lyon were glaring at each other and throwing insults at one another, Lucy and Sherry were also Insulting each other about how they'll never work together.

This coalition was done for if nobody was willing to even try and work together, everyone was divided I could clearly see that but before I even had the chance to say anything Jura had stepped in and gotten everyone's attention reminding them of the reason we all were here for, there was only one more person left and that was the member from Cait Shelter.

All eyes went to the doorway when we heard footsteps running towards the building but once the person responsible came into view it showed that it was a little girl around the age of 12, she introduced herself as Wendy Marvell, as everyone was now here Blue Pegasus started to explain in detail each member of Oracion Seis and their magic types. Natsu was like always the first people out the door super eager to fight somebody, eventually we all followed after him and caught up with Team Natsu that was looking at Blue Pegasus airship but then it exploded sending it crashing to the ground.

 My eyes widened in shock as we all watched it fall from the sky filling the sky with thick black smoke, I took a step back, so I was now stood beside Lyon and Sherry as I had a bad feeling suddenly wash over me making me glance around the area observing for any threats and once my eyes landed on the emerging group from the smoke; I realized it was Oracion Seis.

"Lyon, Sherry"

Lyon)"I see them."

I got ready to fight. My focus on the dark guild members not taking my eyes off them until they flicked over to Racer knowing that he'll be the one to attack first as Grey and Natsu ran at them, selecting a speed type of magic my left side was covering it a speed related design before I ran off and intercepted Racer before he could hit Grey or Natsu which surprised him, I roundhouse kicked him in the stomach sending him flying but he came back just as quickly managing to land a few hits before kicking me into a tree; and man did that hurt.

I could hear my name be called from Grey and Lyon before everyone was dragged into the fight also ending up with us all beat by the dark guild and it was then we all realized what we truly up against, they were called demons for a reason and they proved it by their strength.

Brain was about to cast a spell that was dangerous, but he stopped once he spotted Wendy then said something which I couldn't quite hear from where I was but the next thing I knew he casted a spell to grab Wendy, I didn't have enough energy to get up or do anything my body was aching from Racers attack and hitting a tree so all I could do was watch as they took Wendy and Happy then Hoteye attack all of us again with his magic.

Luckily Jura swooped in at the last minute and saved us all with his magic along with Ichiya with him, slowly I used the tree I was thrown into to get up but when I felt someone place their arm around my back I looked over to see Grey helping me walk over to the group, my whole body was aching but my pain wasn't anything like what Erza is going through because she got bitten by Cobra's snake.

"Erza"

I could tell she was in extreme pain but I never thought she would ask someone to cut her arm off, looking around at everyone else I could see the worry on everyone's faces but my head snapped over to Lyon once I heard him say he'll do it which I never thought he'll volunteer to cut anyone's arm off let alone one of the strongest people we have in the group, when he took a step towards Erza with her sword in hand me and Grey both stepped infront of her knowing thst if we let this happen it'll affect her for the rest of her life.

"I'm sorry Lyon, but I can't let you do this!"

An argument started about what was the best thing for Erza but eventually she passed out from the pain and poison, I had a thought as the other's started to rethink the plan that maybe just maybe I could use my magic to heal Erza but considering I've never used Sky Dragon slayer magic before I couldn't guarantee thar it'll work, eventually we moved Erza to a safer spot then everyone split up into teams to search for Wendy and Happy.

I was put into team Lamia Scale but as we were about to leave I at least had to try my theory first so I crouched down beside Erza then closed my eyes so I could focus, my left side had a dragon and sky designs on it as my hands glowed a sky blue while I let out a slow breath, placing my hands on Erza's snake bite I muttered under my breath what spell I wanted to use.

Cracking an eye open I saw that I was able to reduce Erza's discomfort and pain alittle but I couldn't completely heal her but at least she wasn't in as much pain anymore, getting up my breathing was heavy and my heart was racing from using too much magic but before anyone could question me I started in the direction we was given to search.