𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝟢𝟢𝟣

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

    𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 now werewolves, the supernatural seemed to swarm Mystic Falls

    𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 now werewolves, the supernatural seemed to swarm Mystic Falls. They hide in plain sight, walking among everyone else. You could walk past one in the street, sit down next to one at the Mystic Grill. But how would you know? The answer— you wouldn't, which is why you always have to watch your back. Be prepared.

    Angelina had known about the supernatural for a while now, however it never got any easier to come to terms with, especially now that a man named Klaus Mikaelson was hunting her little sister. Did we mention that he's an Original as well?

    To ensure Elena's safety, the Salvatore brothers had come to an agreement that they would put Elena down as the owner of the Salvatore Boarding School—meaning she would be the one to invite people in.

    Angelina was more than happy with this arrangement, which is why she was currently sat watching her sister sign a series of documents in the Salvatore house.

    "Please sign here and here." A man said politely as he handed Elena few a pen. "Okay." She replied, doing so.

    "So this place is all yours?" Bonnie began, "They just gave it to you?"

    "For now." Elena answered, still signing the documents. "As sole owner, i'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here."

    "It's her own personal safe house Bon, it's the only way we can make sure she's safe." Angelina explained to her sister's best friend.

    "Wouldn't wanna clean it." Bonnie joked making the three girls giggle.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎