𝟢𝟢𝟧. 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟢𝟢𝟧 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖡𝖸𝖤 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟢𝟢𝟧 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖡𝖸𝖤 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟢𝟢𝟧 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖡𝖸𝖤 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 dying. A fatal werewolf bite on his forearm. Angelina was beside herself, she couldn't believe a small nip from a literal dog was going to end Damon's over one hundred year olds life.

Elena told her that he had come by the house earlier, desperate to apologise to her. He had obviously not let on that he may not be here by tonight.

But then she got a call from Stefan, who told her that he had caught Damon trying to end his life quicker. So he was now in the cells in the Salvatore house's basement.

So that's what led Angelina, Stefan and Bonnie into a very creepy looking old house in the middle of nowhere, trying to ask 'spirits' for a location on a potential cure.

These witchy things still seemed to creep Angie out.

"I'm not sure this is going to work." Bonnie explained as she lit a candle.

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett." Stefan asked. "Maybe one of the witches know how to help Damon."

"Let's just hope they want to." Bonnie hoped before she started chanting in witchy language, it always amazed Angie how powerful she really was.

The action caused the candles in the room to blaze, the orange glow illuminating the room. And then faint whispers could be heard, echoing throughout the room.

"Bonnie?" Angie said after a few moments.

"Emily."

"Why have you come here, Stefan and Angelina?" Emily questioned from inside Bonnie body.

Well that's not freaky at all.

"We need your help." Stefan revealed. "We need to know if there's a spell that can cure a werewolf bite."