𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝟢𝟢𝟪

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖦𝖮 𝖨𝖲 𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖫

    𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 that it would be a brilliant idea to travel to Chicago

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 that it would be a brilliant idea to travel to Chicago. Not only was their a witch that could help him, but also a small gift that he intended on giving to Stefan. Not that he could remember — yet.

It was night time by the time they arrived in the big city. The only thing that could be heard in Klaus' SUV was the soft hum of the radio, which Klaus had turned down slightly when he noticed Angie drifting off to sleep in the backseat — not that he was watching her or anything.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus shared as he pulled into a warehouse, Angie still sound asleep in the backseat.

"Leave her." He told Stefan when he noticed him about to wake the young woman.

Stefan nodded, shutting the door quietly. "What are we doing here?"

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus began. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most of them." The young Salvatore told him. "Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame." The hybrid remarked. "The details are what makes it legend."

"Chicago was magical." Klaus added as they thought back to all those years ago, Klaus knowing a lot more than Stefan did.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it." Stefan told. "Like I said, I don't remember most of it."

"Down to business, then?" Klaus commented.

"Why am I still with you? Why the hell is Angie still with you?" Stefan began. "We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"