𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝟢𝟢𝟦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖣

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 Jenna Sommers made Angelina's heart ache

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 Jenna Sommers made Angelina's heart ache. However the feeling of loss was anything but foreign to her. After loosing her parents and now Jenna, Angie had learnt that when someone you love dies, it changes your life—the loss becomes apart of who you are.

Angelina stared at her reflection in the tall mirror that stood in her bedroom. She smoothed down the elegant fabric of her black dress as she took a deep breath. Elena and Jeremy were also in their bedrooms getting ready but Angelina couldn't bring herself to face them.

Klaus Mikaelson had murdered her aunt—her best friend. He had also very nearly killed her little sister, who was clearly traumatised by the whole ordeal.

A soft knock sounded at her door, pulling Angie from her thoughts. Spinning around on her black high heels, she was faced with Damon.

"Hey." Angie whispered.

Damon smiled softly as he walked into her room, "You okay?"

"Not really, but I have to be. For Elena and Jeremy." She said as her lip began to tremble and tears gathered in the corners of her eyes.

"Come here." Damon surprised her by gently wrapping his arms around Angie in a comforting hug. "Everything is going to be fine."

"But it's not." Angie quietly sobbed into his chest. "My parents are dead. Jenna is dead. And now you, your werewolf bite. There has to be something we can do."

"Hey, look at me. Today is about remembering Jenna. Don't worry about me, just be with your siblings. Okay?" Damon said.

"Okay." She finally agreed.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

After composing herself the best she could, Angie made her way to Elena's room. There she found both of her siblings. "You two okay in here?" She said softly.

"Hey, Ange." Elena smiled sadly.

"I'm so sorry." Angelina sobbed walking up to the two. "I'm supposed to be protecting you from all of this."

"It is not your fault, Angie. We love you." Jeremy spoke.

Pulling her siblings into a tight embrace, Angelina said, "It's just us now. The three of us."

"Everything will be fine."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Angelina has been to many funerals in her twenty-one years of life, but something she realised was that they never get any easier. She was barely even at her parent's funeral—physically she was. However mentally her mind was anywhere but.

As everyone walked through the cemetery towards the Gilbert family plot, Angelina breathed in the cool summer air as it blew the leaves in the trees. The sun shone down brightly as they finally made it to the place Angie had been to more times than she could count. A place where she had cried, sobbed and told stories to the people who lay there.

Angelina was the first to move, placing a single red rose on Jenna's grave. After that she stepped backwards with a thick tear running down her face.

Elena then crouched down doing the same. Then her sister lay flowers down on their parents grave which made Angie's heart fully shatter into a million pieces. 

The young women closed her eyes tightly, putting a hand over her mouth to muffle the cries leaving her mouth.

Jenna Sommers was at peace.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐜 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭...𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?