Chapter Five

⁝ ⊹     ⁝
✧ ⋆     .  ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
˚✦

The Kantou Manji gang convened for their meeting on a warm but cool day. In attendance were senior members of the gang, as well as representatives from each squad. The meeting was held to discuss the gang's strategy and plans for the upcoming months and particularly what happened at the bakery with Rindou. 

All the captains were seated on the U-shaped sofa. Koko was on Mikey's left, and Sanzu on his right. Kakucho, Shion, Mochi, and Hanma were on the row of Koko. Rindou, Ran, Benkei, and Wakasa were in the row of the obedient dog. 

Mikey sat there with his elbows on his knees, his expression was a blank slate. His eyes scanned each of his members. At one point, he was their enemy, and now? They're following behind him. This was the gang he built.  

Kanto Manji Gang: The upgraded version of Tokyo Manji. The only difference is that their activities began to encroach on gray areas of law, and each member seemed more violent than those associated with Toman. As a result of the battle between the three deities, friendships were lost, and things were no longer the same. 

"Boss." Koko started.  

Mikey turned his head to him, gesturing silently that he was paying attention. Taking the paper from the table, Koko cleared his throat. "The Tokyo Manji gang sent us a declaration of war, Takemichi Hanagaki is the leader." 

Manjiro's lips turned into a small grin, "is that so..." 

"My king." Sanzu leaned down to Mikey, "Gozu seems to be causing trouble in our territory." 

Manjiro looked at his long-time 'friend'. "Then deal with it." 

While his head rested against the couch, Shion asked. "What do you want us to do about the Tokyo Manji fuckers?"  

"No one makes moves yet," Mikey said, leaning back against the soft cushion. 

Rindou clicked his tongue in annoyance, "The faster we deal with them, the less bullshit we have to put up with." 

"If our king says not yet, he means what he says. But that's not all we have to discuss today, Rindou." Sanzu glared over at him. 

In response to Sanzu's emphasis on his name, Rindou looked at him, his eyes squinting with irritation. One thing he despised was that person beside their boss, the faithful puppy of KMG. Sanzu Haruchiyo. 

While the Haitani's and Sanzu were never on the same page, they were always together as the Trio. Ran wasn't an exception to the rule, he got on Rindou's last nerve as well. 

"Rindou." 

"I'd greatly appreciate everyone if they'd stop saying my fucking name a thousand times." The more his name was called, the closer Rindou came to snapping. 

Koko lifted his eyes up to him, "what happened the other day?" 

The younger Haitani was now the focus of all eyes. "Why are you asking what happened when you already know?" Rindou spat. "What the hell does it matter? I didn't get caught; I just brought him down." He turned to Mikey, whose lips curled before he spoke. 

"It's not about getting caught. It's about her." Mikey replied.

"Her?" 

"Yes, Elyana." Koko chimed in. "Apparently, she's very close to Daichi Fushiguro."

Well, I know that.

"He's the first division captain of Gozu," Sanzu explained through gritted teeth, enraged at the thought of the gangs in general. "They're allies of Toman."