CHAPTER - 5 BIRLAS IN UDAIPUR!!

Disclaimer: I am not a medicine student neither I know anyone who is studying medicine. So, the medical terms and treatments mentioned below may be completely wrong and absurd. So, I ask you to concentrate only on story. What ever I am writing below is something which I took from google. So, don't come to me telling all these doesn't exist and wrong because I already know. All this is fictional. So, I request you to take it as such. 

Birlas with Aryan were sitting in Aryan's private flight through which Aryan came. They started immediately. 

Aryan looked at the Birlas. They look completely broken. Arav didn't even leave Abhimanyu's side for a second. The boy just sat beside Abhimanyu holding his bicep and leaned on to his shoulder. Abhimanyu looked emotionless. He cried for a minute and then composed himself immediately. He didn't even try comforting his siblings. For a second, he didn't even understand if Arav was holding Abhimanyu or Abhimanyu was holding Arav.

Ajay was still in shock. Anya didn't leave his side. She held his hand. She was the only one in all 4 of them who stood strong. Aryan was amazed. 

Ajay's head was reeling. His bhabhi is fighting against cancer?! All the while he was hating her, she was fighting against fate. She was trying to protect them from the truth? She did all that for them? She pushed herself away from them for this? What kind of a woman was his bhabhi? Is she for real?

Anika was shocked when Prabha told her the truth. Her sister was fighting against cancer? The Akshara Singhania, who just know how to love was fighting against her fate? And she was not there for her? What kind of a sister was she. She held Akshara's hand and cried her heart out. Akash held Anika gently. Truth was a big blow to him. He hated Akshara Singhania for what all she did on that day. She hurt everyone he loved that day. His best friend stopped smiling. His bhabhi was not herself after that day. But she did all that to protect them? To protect them from all this pain? Now he was realising why Abhimanyu Birla fell so hard for this woman. Why he came to their door step and asked Anika to go to Akshara! His respect for Akshara increased 10 times. 

Prabha gently took Anika to the living room while Akash coaxed her into drinking water. He understood her emotions. Akshara was her sister. If any of his brothers were in her place, he would have died till now.

Prabha - Please di, sambhaliye apne aapko. Akshu di needs us to be strong for her.

Anika looked at her sadly. Pratibha hugged her tightly. She understood her pain. Akshara was as much as a sister to her as she was to Anika. But both of them shared a bond of friend ship too.

Aryan was shocked when he saw Anika in Singhania house. What was she doing here? Anika ran to Aryan and hugged him tightly when he stepped into the house. Aryan tensed when Anika broke down in his arms. Anika couldn't control herself anymore when she saw Aryan. Aryan pulled her closer to his heart and held her.

Pratibha looked at Birlas and sighed in relief. She tensed if they would come back after what all Akshara said on that day. She got scared they would not believe her. Now that they were standing here, she felt a relief wash over her. Her di would get fine now. She should. So many lives are dependent on her. But for that they all need to be strong first. She went to Abhimanyu - Di upar apne kamre mein so rahi hai. She will not get up for 1 hour.