CHAPTER - 25 GOOD INTENTIONS, WRONG ACTIONS AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES!!

Since you all were sweet enough to complete the target in just 2 and a half hours, I put some extra efforts to finish the chapter tonight itself!! Hope you will like it!! Make me happy by commenting!!

HAPPY FRIEND SHIP DAY GUYS!!!

Lots of Love
~Sathvika!!

Anya looked at Aryan surprised. When did he come?

Aryan looked at Akshara who was looking at Abhimanyu's retreating figure tensed. He caught her forearm and turned her around - Abhi tak nahi batayi tune use?

Akshara shook her head. Aryan lost it. That was the last thread for him.

Aryan raised his voice - Dhimaak kharab hogayi hai kya Akshu? What will you do now if he gets know the truth from strangers? Vo aur bhi hurt hoga ab. Kya karegi tu? Dekh payegi usko hurt? This habit of yours to hide things for better... It is going to hurt him more Akshu. Don't expect him to be calm and understand everything like last time, kyuki uski jagah agar mai hota, I would not.

Hurt flashed in Akshara's eyes. Aryan saw it but forced himself to ignore. This idiotic habit of his sister's is going to be a big problem one day. He thought she would have realised it by now. It was his mistake to let her go last time. He should have given this lecture long back.

Aryan - We will always have n number of options to deal with the situation Akshu. Par tujhe tho humesha ek hi dikhayi deti hai.

Anya couldn't see her bhabhi getting scolded, especially because of her. Anya - Aryan, bhabhi ki galti nahi hai. Galti meri hai.

Aryan faced her - Mai apni behen se baat kar raha hu Anya. Tumari bhabhi se nahi.

Anya stepped back instantly. That was not the Aryan, her friend. That was Aryan Singhania talking to his sister. The way he politely asked her not to interfere made her step back instantly. She shouldn't have interfered. She hoped it didn't hurt him. She slowly moved away giving privacy for the brother and sister.

Aryan turned to Akshara - Tune sach chupayi hi kyu, Akshu? Idiot hai kya tu?

Akshara's eyes filled up but she didn't let them fall. She didn't realise she was repeating her mistakes until her bhaiyya pointed it out.

Aryan sighed - Having good intentions behind our actions doesn't make our wrong actions right Akshara. Jab baat Abhimanyu ki aati hai, tu kyu ye sab nahi sochti hai? Just because vo apna hurt kabhi batata nahi, tu kuch bhi karegi kya? Ya tu uspe bharosa hi nahi karti hai?

Akshara shook her head - Bharose ki baat nahi hai bhaiyya.

Aryan spoke gently - Baat bharosa ki hi hai Akshu. Atleast use tho yahi lagega na Akshu, ki you don't trust him to do the right thing.

Akshara just shook her head. Words refused to come out of mouth.

Aryan gave a sad smile - Vo aisa hi sochta hai Akshu. Lekin kabhi batayega nahi, usne kabhi nahi jataya apna hurt. Socha hai tum ne kabhi kyu?

Akshara looked at him. The realisation is slowly seeping inside her.

Aryan - Because he always tries to be understanding one. He is so scared to hurt you all that it takes a lot of time for him to come in terms with your actions and intentions behind those actions. Lekin vo galat nahi hai. That is what makes him. He doesn't have the luxury to have misunderstandings with his siblings, Akshu. He has to be the understanding one because he is the parent there. But you both are wife and husband Akshu. He doesn't have to think 100 times before talking to you. He need not have to take 2 weeks to come in terms with himself before confronting you in the most calm and peaceful way. Ab mujhe nahi pata iske piche reason kya hosakti hai. Par tujhe tho pata hoga. Sit and think calmly.