: ̗̀➛TAKE THE PILL 3 TIMES A DAY

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Diego Kang was a patient man. He told himself that, if he wanted to do something right he had to have patience. That's why he purposely bumped into you while you were so mesmerized with the interior design of his building. He was going to start things off simple, he wasn't going to rush anything.It was no coincidence that the agent he sent out picked you. And truly, who'd ever have a company pay just for you to apply? With no clue on whenever you would debut or just fall into the endless pit of forgotten talents. You, of course, had no idea who he was right now. He couldn't pinpoint if you not knowing who he was was embarrassing or a relief. After all, you weren't really familiar with Korean stars, as you had moved to Korea from [country] only a year and half ago. He hummed as he watched you navigate thru the endless halls of PTJ entertainment, your eyes holding  a shining glint of excitement, you've never been in a place like this haven't you? The man smiled, you truly were wonderful.

❝ This is just... wow.❞ You looked awestruck, and honestly you had every right to be. This was just breathtaking. Sighing, you looked over at the agent. ❝ I'm sorry sir, but this building looks far too expensive for me. I can't possibly be able to pay all of this, I apologize. ❞ The man shook his head, ❝ Nonsense, you don't have to pay to stay here- all you need to do is practicing dancing and/or singing. We's got everything already covered! ❞ Your eyes gave you away- this offer was truly tempting, but you still had work and you couldn't just give up on your dream like that. Ad what about school? You already had too many responsibilities. ❝ I know what you're thinking and don't worry. Out boss has already everything sorted out- You'll live in our dorms, and when it's time to go to school you'll be able to take the bus. You will have time to go to work, study and hang out with your friends. If the school work gets too much for you, we'll have one of our other agents to do it for you so you will be able to practice. The week-ends afternoons are free for you, you'll practice only in the morning. You won't have to worry about food or clothes, and we'll lend you an allowance of money every month. If  you still want to be become a doctor after the training, you're free to leave.❞ you couldn't believe your ears. All of this, just for you to practice some dance moves and a song? There was no way- this wasn't the usual contract for trainees, was it? They must have been really desperate for new stars! You stopped to think for a second.