: ̗̀➛PLACE THE STETHOSCOPE ON YOUR HEART

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N : Y'all I'm not dead, I'm just working on a different story I'm about to publish + I've got like 6 exams coming up and i recently got involved in school drama lol (I'll try updating everyday tho)

A/N 2 : I THOUGHT I ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER?!?!?!?! WATTPAD IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME I SWEAR!! 

You furrowed your eyebrows at the two, what in the world were they even talking about? Successor? Like next in line of something? I mean, you do know basic Korean vocabulary but you were still confused. Sighing, you turned around- you didn't want to deal with the two men anymore. And so you just walked off, waving to Diego while giving him a smile. ❝ I'm done with this crap, see you later! ❞ You didn't wait for answer and took the bus who luckily had just arrived. The ride was quiet, people minded their own business and let you be. However you seemed to catch the eye of a peculiar male who was staring right at you. He smirked when you looked in his direction, you uncomfortably looked away and fidgeted with your keys, it's not that the guy was a creep, or at least you hope so, it's just that it doesn't hurt being careful, you know? Sighing, you scrolled thru your phone- yet you could still feel the guy's stare on you. You were nervous, and it was showing. Did this guy really not know how to take a hint? Luckily, your stop was just a few blocks away and you got ready to leave. Jeez, time flew away faster than ever- maybe you were just paranoid. Anyway, you quickly stepped out of the bus and made your way over to the center- you needed to buy a few things for school.