: ̗̀➛YOUR FIRST DOSE OF PILLS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 YOU wiped off the sweat off your forehead with your free hand, your eyes focus on only closing the old, torn bag. ❝ C'mon! Please, please close! ❞ Would you be considered weird for talking to yourself? Meh, probably. The zipper was stuck, it just wouldn't budge. Maybe you were just weak, or maybe it was insanely strong : there was only one way to find out. You concentrated all your energy in your right arm, using your left one to make sure the bag wouldn't move. ❝ Aah! It finally closed! ❞ The zipper went all the way to the end, where it was supposed to be, and made a satisfying pop. You stoop up from the cold floor, putting your hands on your hips as a sign of victory. [name] 1 | bag 0. Now, all was left to do was put your phone and wallet in your pocket, and you were ready to get kicked out!

Your umbrella was broken, it had a gigantic hole in it. And with your luck, it just started raining, and it rained hard. The water poured down non-stop, hitting your head and giving you the chills, and guess what? No place where you could hide under in sight, just houses and houses. You scoffed, the worst things always happen to you! You trembled under the rain as you held onto your bags, luckily your phone and wallet - along with your medical stuff - was in your waterproof messenger bag. You cursed under your breath, oh perfect. Now the fog blocked your vision! This day just can't get better! You walked and walked, your legs were starting to become sore and you felt like the world was crumbling under your feet. You closed your eyes, if only a miracle could happen, someone to take you in: just for the rain! Suddenly, you tripped. ❝ Ouch! ❞ you hissed and held your knee in pain, finally opening your eyes you looked at what tripped you, or should you say: who.