: ̗̀➛PASS ME THE SCALPEL

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

❝ The useless documents go on the left while the ones that aren't bullshit go on the right, do I have to repeat myself? ❞ You quickly hurried to reply, ❝ N-NO SIR! ❞ he spared a last glance at you, ❝ Don't shout. It annoys me. ❞ You nodded and looked away, how much would it take you to check every single on of the documents? Doctor Park made his way over to his personal desk, a few small bottles of a weird liquid placed on it. He carefully took one of them in his hand, his eye attentively scanning over its content. He sighed, sitting down on the chair. You looked back at your own desk, you should start working if you wanted to get on the next activity on time. You quickly read the contents of the first paper, contemplating if it was something important. ❝ If it's something signed by somebody named Hangyeoul Beak then it's important, if it's not don't even read it. I also want a summary of every important document. ❞ You glanced at the man, seems like he finally calmed down after his previous tantrum. You quickly resumed your work, tossing to the left the previous paper. ❝ No, no, no, no, no.... ah, here. ❞ yup, you were talking to yourself, it's not your fault- it's an old habit that helps you concentrate better. The paper wasn't too long, and it seemed quite boring at the start, but as you kept reading you knew your judgment was wrong. You almost broke out screaming after finishing to read the paper- whatever they were doing in this hospital was definitely not legal.