: ̗̀➛YOU'RE IN NEED OF SURGERY

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

A/N : UPDATE RUSH?!?!?!??! THIRD UPDATE IN A DAY?!?!?!?!?

It was time, the field rip was today. You woke up earlier than usual- you quickly ate something and put on something formal yet simple- you heard that they were looking for young possible doctors, if they found you intriguing they could play for your university! You had to look nice and presentable! First impressions are everything! ❝ Remember [name], you're a nice and polite young lady ! No weird comments! ❞ You arrived at school early, only a few people were there. Your teacher almost cried from joy- you weren't going to be late today! Luckily, when you entered the classroom Mira was already there, talking with a girl- her name was Zoe i you remember correctly, she was one of the girls that were fawning over Daniel. You approached her, you both exchanged some greetings. ❝ Hi! You're [name] right? I'm Zoe! ❞ You smiled at her, bowing a little. ❝ Yup! [name] in the flesh! Nice to meet ya Zoe! ❞ You both shook hands cheerfully and continued the conversation. Looks like you just made a new friend! And guess what? She was absolutely one of the prettiest girls you've ever seen! Time flew away in a second and before you knew it, it was already time to get on the bus!

I hate this... ❞ The fashion dept class was paired with the Computer programming dept, however there was a slight problem. A student would have to sit in another bus because that one was full! And guess who that student is? You, of course! So here you are, sitting between Vin Jin from Vocals dept and Eli Jang from Beauty dept. Apparently, the teachers thought that by placing an average student between the two troublemakers (Eli wasn't really a troublemaker, but his fan-girls were a pain in the ass) everything would go perfectly. Well guess what? It didn't. Vin kept trying to start a fight with Eli while also asking for your number, The only man of the beauty dept kept asking to cut your hair and after you saw one of the girls that got their hair done by him, you were scared to even sit next to him. Eli had gotten the hint fortunately, but Vin kept asking and asking- seriously, your ears were about to bleed. ❝ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A SECOND? I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HELL! ❞ All eyes were on you, Vin's minions were about to get up and punch you, Eli was amused and a certain rapper was looking at you with a glint of admiration. Oh dear, how was the ride home going to be?