Saving a village pt 1

Previously

Cocytus then began to fall to the floor which shocked them "I can die happy now" said Cocytus as he laid on his back and saw what appeared to be his soul leaving his body "Ah uncle don't die" said Ark and Leo as they caught his soul and put it back into his body.

Now

After Ark and Leo were finally able to put Cocytu's souls back into his body they began their training cocutus taught them how to handle a sword and other training exercises. Ark was so skilled with a blade that he and Cocytus were doing a mock battle while Leo was learning the fundamentals. Ark and Cocytus saw this and helped Leo with his posture and told him how to improve as Leo was happy. Once they were done they headed off to see their momonga as they were scorned by the maids.

They soon reached his study and knocked on the door and saw Sebas opening it and he greeted them "Momonga-sama, both master ark and Leo are here to see you" said Sebas "Let them in" said Momonga as they both entered his study. "So how did your first day of training go," asked Momonga "So far it went great no problems whatsoever," said Ark as Leo then went and sat on momongas lap and Momonga patted his head. "That is excellent to hear I would expect nothing less from both of you," said Momonga.

"So what are you doing Dad," asked Leo "I am using the mirror of remote viewing to see the outside world from a distance," said Momonga "So how is it going so far," asked Leo "It took me a while but I finally figured out how to operate it," said momonga as they watched him looking at the surrounding area near the tomb just then they saw a small village.

"Are they having some sort of festival?" asked Leo as Ark looked closer "No I believe not" said Ark as Momonga zoomed in on what was happening and they saw the villagers were being slaughtered. They continued to watch what was happening "What are your orders," asked Sebas "Leave them I see no good reason to" Momonga stopped speaking as he looked down at Leo who looked at him. Momonga then remembered a time when was helpless and a silver knight saved him and from that point, he would later meet the rest of his friends and create the tomb.

Mononga then stood up while carrying Leo "Sebas I am going to pay them a visit raise the security to maximum and tell Albedo to meet me there armed and ready for battle" said Momonga "It will be done" said Sebas as he left the room. "As for you two stay here until I return," said Momonga "Actually Father we want to go as well," said Ark as Leo nodded. Before Momonga could protest ark gave him a reason. "This is a good opportunity to see how strong we are in this world and it is a good opportunity to see what we need to improve on," said Ark.

"Alright you convinced me but wear these rings they will protect you," said Momonga as he gave each of them a ring "Now then let's go, gate," said Momonga as they went through the portal. They soon exited the portal and saw two men in armor about to kill two kills as Momonga lifted his left hand "Grasp heart" As soon as Momonga said those words a human heart appeared in his hand and he crushed it as blood now drenched his hand and the man fell to the floor dead.

 They soon exited the portal and saw two men in armor about to kill two kills as Momonga lifted his left hand "Grasp heart" As soon as Momonga said those words a human heart appeared in his hand and he crushed it as blood now drenched his hand and...

"It's a monster," said the last man he was scared of as Momonga stepped forward "What kind of man can murder women and children but doesn't dare to face me, well we are here now you'll help us test our powers whether you want to or not," said momonga as the man tried to run. Just as Momonga was about to launch a spell at the man Leo lifted his hand "Fireball" said Leo as launched the magic attack at the man it hit the man he was burnt alive and crying out in pain but soon dropped to the floor dead.

"Was that good Dad?" asked Leo "Yes it was these humans are weaker than we thought if they died to tier three spells" said Ark "Now then ark try to make an undead" said Momonga as Ark nodded "Death Knight" said Ark as a black sludge started to cover the dead body and the transformed into a huge skeleton with black armor and a sword and shield.

"Death Knight kills anybody who looks like that," said Leo as he pointed at the burnt knight. The death knight roared as it went to the village "I think we should think about our orders carefully from now on Leo" said Ark as heard footsteps behind them and saw Albedo walking out of the portal. "Sorry it took me a while to get here," said Albedo "You came just in time albedo," said Momonga.

"Seriously am I the only one who hears that moaning," thought Ark as he looked at Leo who was looking around "Well at least I am not alone," said Ark "So what should we do with these lower life forms," said albedo "we are after the men in armor mom not these two," said ark as momonga nodded as he then looked at the two girls they saved.

"Looks like you are hurt here drink this," said Momonga as he handed her a red potion "What is it blood" said one of the girls as the other stopped her and this infuriated Albedo as she swung her axe at them "How dare you disrespect your savor" yelled albedo as ark stopped her just then Leo went over to the two girls "don't worry we here to help," said Leo as they looked at him and help them calm down as the girl who was injured drank the potion.

"Good now then anti-life cocoon, protection from arrow wall I just cast two protection spells on you, you'll both be safe as long as you stay within the barrier and through two horns at them "Those are magic horns if use one it summons a horde of goblins to do your bidding, now then let's go," said momonga as they were about to leave the girl spike again "wait can we have the makes of the people who saved us," asked the girl.

"You shall remember it well and tell everyone about our powers, I am Ainz ooal gown, and these two are my son Ark ooal gown and Leo ooal gown," said Ainz as he turned to them.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter