Dealing with mongrels

Previously

"It's fine," said Gazef "Thank you general Gazef but-," the village chief was then interrupted by Ainz "No need to worry about that now it is a please to meet you general my name is Ainz ooal gown and these are my sons Ark and Leo along with my companion we simply stumbled upon this town while the knights were attacking. Then Gazef got off his horse and walked over to Ainz "Thank you sir Ainz for without you these people would have lost their lives" said Gazef. "General there seems to be a large group of people surrounding the village," said one of Gazef's men as Ainz looked at the horizon.

Now

Everyone entered the chief village house Gazef looked out the window to see mages on every side "Sure enough it's the Slane theocracy, the way they mobilized and the clothes they are wearing it has to be one of the scriptures even the theocracy wants me dead," said Gazef as Ark looked at the mages and was not impressed by them. Gazef asked Ainz for his help but he declined "I understand but please I beg of you to protect the villagers," said Gaef as he was about to kneel but Ainz stopped him "Don't worry I will protect them I will even put the name of Ainz ooal gown on the line and take this" said Ainz as he handed Gazef an item.

They all then left the house as Gazef got back on his horse and headed straight for the theocracy soldiers "I used to think humans were no more than insects but now that I have met Leo and Gazef the fonder I grow" said Ainz "Is that why you gave that item to him and used your great name father" asked Ark "perhaps" said Ainz.

Ainz then rounded up all the villagers and put them in the storage house Ainz then used a spell to monitor Gazef in secret. Gazed charged toward the enemies in front of him as he fought the summons this was Gazef's plan and had his men go ahead of him. "Interesting these martial arts were never in Yggdrasil and Gazef seems to possess multiple martial arts which is difficult for the average warrior," said Ark as they continued to watch him fight against the theocracy flame angles. They then saw Gazef's men return to fight by his side "If nothing else I have to give the humans points for their loyalty and this shows how much they respect him" said Albedo.

They continued to watch as Gazef and his men were quickly overrun by summons Gasef was stabbed through the stomach by two flame angles as he looked at the theocracy with his body bruised and bloody.

Ainz and the others continued to observe Gazef as he struggled to get on his feet and he yelled at them that he was not done yet as he told them his body and soul belonged to re estize kingdom and he wouldn't until every last drop of blood of his ...

Ainz and the others continued to observe Gazef as he struggled to get on his feet and he yelled at them that he was not done yet as he told them his body and soul belonged to re estize kingdom and he wouldn't until every last drop of blood of his leaves his body. "Yes you will die and you only have yourself to blame once we are done with you well slaughter everyone in the village next to stop this pointless struggle and just lay there like a good dog as an act of mercy I'll make sure your death is painless," said the Nigun as he was the captain of the people who were with him.