Chapter 6 (Quinn)

Finns Pov

After school I drove my new girlfriend home.
It's makes me feel so good to be able to call Rachel my girlfriend.
She's so pretty, sweet, funny, adorable and hot. I love her and I want to marry her one day💙

After I dropped Rachel off I went home. I didn't bother dressing up because in my eyes, it's not a date.
I hope Quinn isn't all over me. I don't love or like her.
I have a girlfriend and she has to understand that.
I don't even know Quinn. I just want to get this night over with.

It was about 7:45 so I hopped in my truck. Before I went to pick up Quinn I texted Rach to tell her how much I love her.

Finn: Hey Babe. I love you so much. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. See you tomorrow.
Luv you sexy😘

I got a response while I was driving

Rachel😍: Thanks Finn. I love you too. You mean the world to me. See you tomorrow baby😘

I smiled at Rachel's text.
Every Time I think of her it send shivers down my body.

I pulled up to Quinn's house and knocked on her door. She opened it and I instantly felt uncomfortable.

"Hello bf" Quinn said.

"Hi Quinn. I'm not your 'bf'. I have a girlfriend" I explained.

"Who's your girlfriend?" She asked.
"Rachel" I said proudly.

"Ewe her! She so weird and gross. She's short and ugly. And don't even get my started about her nose." She barked.

It made me so mad to hear her say that about Rachel, my Rachel!

"You know what Quinn. You are an awful person. You can buy your own dinner tonight" I said and started walking to my truck.
Quinn grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled back right away.

"Don't EVER do that again" I yelled. She looked at me and a tear fell from her face.

When Quinn kissed me I knew we weren't meant to be because I didn't feel the fireworks like when Rachel and I kiss.

I walked to my truck and drove away leaving Quinn on her front porch crying.
Quinn has no respect. I care more about Rachel than my reputation at school.

Now that Rachel is mine I have to do my best to show her how much I love her and that I will always protect her. She didn't have to worry about Quinn taking me away.

Rachel Berry, I love you😘