Chapter 31 (Wedding planning)

This will be either the last or second last chapter of this book. I will make a sequel so don't worry.
---------------------------

3 months later

Finns Pov

Rachel and I are finally getting married! Are wedding date is all planned out. We just have to plan the wedding which will take quit a while. Not to mention the stress we will be under. But in the end I'm going to finally marry the one that was meant for me.

I wonder how Rachel feels? I'm sure she's super excited as well. I can't be the only one.

Most nights I have dreams about our future together. Our children! Our house! Our Dog!

It all feels like a dream to me. If it is; I hope I never wake up.

Rachel's Pov

It's almost time for me to become a wife! I've been looking forward to this for a long time. It's just been super hard with school and everything, we haven't had much time to plan our wedding.

"Finn! Come over here and look at these flowers. Which ones do you like better?" I asked Finn. He was in the middle of stuffing his face with mini pigs in a blanket. He had been taste testing for out wedding.

"What ever is fine babe" he quickly said then started to walk back over to the food trays.
"Finn get your butt over here. We have to pick flowers for our wedding. I'm positive you've already tried every sample already" I said rolling my eyes.
"Fine" Finn pouted.

"Ya the flowers are cool" He nodded.
"Great, we will go with these then" I explained to the wedding planner.
"Now it's time to pick the cake" I said.
"Cake!" Finn jumped from his seat and ran over.
To be honest; sometimes I feel like I'm marrying a child.

6 hours later

Finns Pov

Thank god we're done wedding planning today. I was bored out of my mind. We've got lots of stuff planned out today.
My favorite was the food and cake  though.

Now Rachel and I get to go home and cuddle on the couch while we enjoy a nice movie. It's the best part about the end of the day.

"I'm tired Finn. It's been a long day. I think I'm going to bed. 6 hours a wedding planning it exhausting" Rachel explained to me on the car ride home.
"Oh. I though we were going to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Another day babe. I'm so tired" she yawned.

This sucks.

When we pulled into the drive way, Rachel had already fallen asleep. I guess I have to carry her in. It's good practice for our wedding. I have to carry her down the aisle.

I scooped her up and shut the car door with my foot. The door was easy to open because we had like a keypad lock. All I had to do was type in the code and the door unlocked.

I carried Rachel upstairs and laid her on the bed. I slowly switched her pants with PJ bottoms and her shirt with a PJ tank top.
I looked at the clock and it was only 8pm. I wasn't that tired so I though I should watch a movie.

I was actually pretty hungry as well so I heated up some chicken wings we had taken home from Tony Roma's the night before.
I then laid on the couch and shuffled threw the movies on Shaw on Demand.
Of course I picked Avengers 2 because it's my favorite movie of all times.

I lasted about an hour before I slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.
That night I dreamt about Rachel and I's future again. The dream never gets old.