🤍 IV. T h e G y m 🖤

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I was sitting next to monokuma on the bleachers talking to him while we were waiting for naegi to wake up. I was about to bring up why his eye was glowing but I was cut off AGAIN by naegi waking up.

"Finally he's awake" monokuma mumbled.

"huh..? Where am i...?" naegi questions while sitting up.

"The gym" Fujisaki tells him.

"Sorry, Sakura carried you here after you passed out." aoi apologies.

"So what i saw... was real?" he questions himself before gasping. "H-hows maizono?!" he says while looking around, everyone stays silent not wanting to fill him with despair.

"She's dead" I say blankly while staring at him.

"w-what..?" his eyes widen as he starts running towards the gym doors.

"where are you going?" Ishimaru stops him from running.

"Where do you think I'm going?! I can't just leave her there can i?!" Naegi yells back at him.

"Naegi! We need you to get a hold of yourself!" Ishimaru states.

"LET GO!!" Naegi yells like a toddler.

"Tch, stop wasting your time" I glared at him while crossing my arms.

"While I hate to agree with you plebeians, the girl is right, Sayaka is deceased." togami states with his eyes closed.

"Then why are we all standing around?! Someone has been murder! We can't just treat this like any other day!" Naegi yells while Ishimaru lets him go.

"Understand naegi it isn't us that chose to stand around.'' Kirigiri tells him while crossing her arms.

"So then what the hell is going on?!" Naegi questions her.

"I-it was t-the d-damn cosplay k-kid." toko states while biting her nail.

"Please believe me man, we are all against the idea! but..." Ishimaru paused and looked at Kirigiri.

"It's best that we do what he says for now." kirigiri states blankly.

"kirigiri.." naegi stares at her with the feeling of betrayal.

"he killed her... he was the one who killed her i know it!" naegi turns around and points at monokuma

"wrong!" monokuma yells and walks over to the stage. "while i do love all of your expressions when you see the ones you care about die, i wouldn't kill them myself! There would be no fun in that!" monokuma giggles while sitting on the podium.

"then who else would?!" Naegi yells back at him.

"Why one of you of course!" monokuma giggles at him.

"n-no way!!!" Naegi yells trying to deny it.

"then who else would?" I state while staring at him annoyed.

"w-well..." he trails off thinking of something. I just sigh and glance at monokuma signaling that he can continue.

"Back to what I was saying!! Since one of you brats died, a class trial will be held!! I'll give you some time to investigate before you have to meet at the elevator and go to the class trial room!! There you'll have to find out who the blackened is!" Monokuma giggles while disappearing before he can hear any complaints. I sigh and just go wait by the elevator.

"Hiya~!" I hear laughter next to me.

"Hello..." I mumbled while looking at the floor.

"Why aren't you investigating with the rest?" He asks tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"I already know who it is" I state while looking back at him blankly.

"Ehhh?!" His eyes widen but go back to normal remembering I could be lying. "Prove it! Who is the backend if you know?!" He smirks at me.

"Leon kuwata." I state slightly smirking as well, his eyes widen as his smirk drops.

"how the..." he mumbled under his breath.

"11037 upside down is leon." I laugh a little before sighing.

"What~? Are you sad now two of your classmates are going to be dead?" He laughs at me.

"nah just that the murder was so obvious on who it was." I say bored.

"Seriously you have some mental issue kid...." He says while sighing.

"You're the one to talk" I glare at him, he just laughs and walks away.

"Alright!! I damn hope you have proof or else you're all going to be dead as hell!!!phuhuhu!!! Head to the elevator for the class trial!!"

A voice says over the speaker. I sigh and stand up waiting for the others. When everyone gets here we walk in, I stand in the corner leaning against the wall. Time for the real fun to begin.....

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━