🤍 XI. N e w F r i e n d 🖤

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I think you already know that.. darling" he says while walking towards me.

"Stop.." I mutter as I glance back to see I'm close to where celestia is sitting.

"Oho~ now why shoul-" he wa cut off by a teacup hiring him on the head, I flinch and glance back to see celestia with her legs crossed glaring back at naegi.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong but I do believe she said to stop, correct?" celestia questions with a smile of venom.

"C-celestia! I-its not what i-it looks like...!" makato exclaims as celestia simply glares at him with the blank fake smile playing on her lips.

"Sure it isn't!" celestia claps her hands together with no emotion. "Now, shoo, I don't want to be in your presence any longer"

"Why would i listen to you?!" makato exclaims angrily as he takes a step towards us.

I flinch slightly as celestia's hand slithers into mine in a comforting way.

"Hifumi, get him out of here." celestia commands as hifumi nods and grabs makato, carrying him out of the room.

"Are you alright dear?" celestia questions with concern lacing her voice.

I shake my head as tears stream down my face.

"Want me to get someone? What about monokuma, you seem pretty close.." celestia trails off as I nod, she smiles sweetly as she stands up, dusting off her skirt.

"Stay here, I'll go find a way to get him" she states as I nod shakily and sit down in the chair, brining my knees to my chin.

She hurries off as I stay there for about 5 minutes until she comes back with monokuma following.

"Sorry if it took so long dear, I'll leave you two alone now. If you ever want to talk, ill be here, in my dorm, or the library" she explains before putting a hand on my head and ruffling my hair.

"Goodbye you two" celestia waves as she walks out the doors.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒