🤍 XII. C e l e s t i a 🖤

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I let out a tired yawn as I slowly sit up in my bed, glancing around the bland dorm I was in.

On the table next to me there was a note with a cup of water next to it.

I picked up the note after I take a sip of the water.

'Gooooood morning!

I had to leave to deal with.. Yknow, killing game stuff.

So I just decided to leave you some water and this note!

You can just stay in bed for the day if you want! I lied to the others and said you were sick so no need to worry about it! <33

-monokuma'

I fold the note and put it back down beforing taking another sip of the water.

I look over at the clock and see it's 7:26

Maybe I could go see celestia? Her dorm is right by mine...

I get up and crack the door open slightly so I can peek my eye out and see nobody.

I close the door and get dressed into a simple oversized black T-shirt. Baggy white pants that basically covered my f/c socks. And finally, some simple black and white sneakers

I quickly brush out my hair and brush my teeth before creaking the door open.

I hurriedly walk over to celestia's dorm and knock.

I rub my arms as a attempt to warm them up as I realize how cold it is.

After a few moments, the door freaks open and celestia stands there in a simple black nightgown with lace at the end, as well as basically see-through black socks that stopped at her knee's.

Her hair was let down as her face held a relaxed expression.

"Ah.. Y/n, lovely to see you're awake again." she slightly smiles at me as I nod sheepishly and glance away.

"Would you uh... Want to hang out?" I question nervously a she stays quiet for a moment before nodding.

"Of course." she states befor she opens the door more and moves out of the way to let me in.

I walk in her dorm only to se it's basically the same as mine other than a few details.

Her lights were more tinted and she had some decor of her own there. She had a bookshelf which was filled with many books.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be right back." she says before walking out the door, closing it behind her.

I walk towards the bookshelf and glide my hand across it before grabbing a random book and sitting down in a chair.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒