🤍 VI. S t o p 🖤

WARNING
MENTION OF R@P3

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Leon's execution wasn't too bad... it was pretty gruesome but I've seen worse.

"Phuhuhu!! You should see the despair on all you're faces!!!" Monokuma laughs while his red eyes glows again. I sigh and start to walk out, before I could someone grabs my hand. I look behind me to see a half confused naegi, I tilt my head in confusion.

"Y/n how did you know...?" He questions while tightening his grip on my hand causing me to wince in pain.

"W-well the same reason you guys new.... I just figured it out earlier...." I mumbled kind of nervous.

"Alright!!! Hate to interrupt you guys, but scram!!!" Monokuma yells while swatting naegi's hand away.

Naegi smirks at me while looking at me with lust filled eyes, I tense up as flash backs of my 'father' sexually abusing me come back to my head. I didn't even notice tears where streaming down my face until someone wiped them away. I look up and see monokuma looking at me with partly confused eyes.

"O-oh.. s-sorry!!" I yell before running away embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get back to my room I sigh while sitting down on the bed. I take a book off my nightstand and start reading it. After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door, I get up and open to door slightly only for it to be forcefully pushed open and the person pins me on my bed. I had shut my eyes as tears starting pouring down my face.

"Don't worry I'll make you feel good~" the voice whispers in my ears. I open my eyes to see naegi with lust filled eyes and a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"N.. no..." I manage to stutter out. He laughs and starts to take off his shirt...

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━