🤍 VII. A n i m e 🖤

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"It is now 10pm! That means it officially nighttime!! Soon all the doors in the dining hall will be locked, and entry is strictly prohibited!!! Ok then! Sweet dreams don't let the bed bugs bite!!! Phuhuhu!!"

A voice over the microphone says interrupting whatever naegi was about to do. "This will have to wait for another time darling~" he says while putting his shirt back on and walking out.

Tears pour down my face as I curl into a little ball in the corner of my bed, if anyone was here they would hear little sobs and whimpers.... I'm glad nobody is here.. that's rather embarrassing.

"You ok?" I hear a voice say. I tense up and start crying more. "S-sorry?" The says obviously confused and concerned.

I feel the weight of the bed shift signaling that they sat down. I then feel someone rubbing circles on my back, This was my breaking point. I start sobbing into their chest as they sigh and continue rubbing circles into my back. I'm not quite sure what happened after since I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up cuddling my pillow. I'm not sure what happened last night... I remember someone coming into my room and comforting me until I fell asleep, heck I didn't even know who they were. I sigh and look to my side, I see a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice, there is also a small note attached. I glance at it suspiciously before reading it.

'Hiya! I'm guessing you wouldnt want to see naegi after yesterday so I brought this so you wouldn't have to leave~! ^^'

I look at the food suspiciously before deciding it's better to risk eating this than seeing naegi again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food was surprisingly good!! It was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten. I grab my book and start reading from the last chapter I left off on. After about 30 minutes I finish my book and decide I should leave. I get up and glance out the door to see if anyone is there, luckily there wasn't. I let out a sigh of relief before walking out and towards the AV room, surprisingly monokuma put a bunch of anime for us to watch after the motive. When I get there I see chihiro with headphones on. I ignore her and grab my favorite anime

'toilet bound hanako kun'

I sit down in the back corner and put the first episode on. I'm planing on doing a marathon since I haven't watched it in so long.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━