chapter 11

Winter that some people like and some may not but it is an wonderful season the cool breezes the peaceful weather and mainly the snow. At we all can say that winter is the best...(well according to me 😉)

So in our story also it is winter well we can say it say December 3rd and out baby bear is in university cafeteria eating his lunch with his friends...

"Guys you what is tomorrow..." Tae asked others who were so confused because they don't remember anything important or special tomorrow. "What is tomorrow Taetae." Jimin asked "tomorrow is my hyung's Birthday..." Tae said in duh tone making them smile at that...

"Is it so do you want us come with for buying a gift for your brother.." jisoo said munching on her lunch tae shakes his head and said... "No noona I don't want to give him any gifts.." "what do you mean bear you don't want to give gifts to your brother..." Lisa asked suprised because why tae don't want to give any gifts to his brother...

"Ani.. Ani it's not like that noona I just don't want to give him any materialistic gifts I want to make him happy with small things which I can do myself..." He said with a pout he always wanted to make his hyung happy by his own like doing something for him but he didn't got any idea to do so...

They all though for few minutes but flinched when Jimin shouted "Taetae!!!!!...." Tae flinched badly at that "yah Jimin why did you shout look you scared him..." Jennie said patting tae's head as she was sitting left side of Tae. Jimin looked at tae and found the boy was really scared.. "am sorry taetae i just got an idea that's why I shouted please am so sorry..." He said with guilty voice...

"It's ok jimine just.... Just don't shout ok..." He said with a smile but Jimin still looking down feeling guilty so to lighten up his mood he asked Jimin about his idea... "Yes taetae I got an wonderful idea..." He said smiling big as he understood that tae wants to light up his mood... "What is it Jimin..." Rose asked this time who was also long distance cousin of Jimin...

"Well my idea is why don't you bake a cake for your brother he will be very happy with that..." He said excitedly and tae thought for sometime and smiled big when he find the idea is quit interesting "yes yes you are right jimine he will be very happy with that..." He said with the same smile imagining jins big smile after finding that....

"But bear do you know how to bake..." Lisa asked be as she know that tae don't know cooking "I know little bit ad hyung thought me once but don't worry I'll ask Miya noona to help..." He said referring to the maid in their mansion others smiled at his enthusiasm and after that they to their class as the bell rang indicating that the break is over...

...............Time skip........

Tae came went to their house after their classes he immediately went to his room kept his bag in his study room and got fresh up wearing a cute yellow outfit...

He came downstairs and directly went to the kitchen and saw miya was doing something in there maybe preparing snacks for him...

"Noona..." He called her who turned around and smiled at him and said "oh taetae you came just give me few minutes I'll make strawberry milkshake ok.." "okie noona but I want your help in something" he said sitting on the counter taking some strawberry  and eating them..

"As you know that tomorrow is jinnie hyungie birthday day right so I want to bake a cake for hyungie and I want you to help me in that..." He said looking at her with puppy eyes "you will help me right noona..." He continued "if you want I'll make one taetae why you have to do... And if you get hurt while making cake then Yoongi master will kill me..." She said with a panick thinking about Yoongi's anger when even if one strach on tae's body they you are dead...

"Don't worry noona I'll be careful and don't worry about hyung I'll manage him but please I want to do it for myself please pretty please..." He again showed his cute puppy eyes and pout which she can't say no to him so she agreed and chuckled softly when tae did some victory dance... "So taetae which cake do you want to make..." She said giving tae his strawberry milkshake...

"I want to make chocolate cake as it is hyungie favourite...." He said and miya started to collecting the ingredients for that and after that she instructed tae and he made the cake according to her instructions well he did some mistakes and create some mess but at last it is worth because the cake was looking so beautiful and delicious..

"Cooking is not easy as I thought noona..." He said with a huff after hiding the cake carefully in small fridge which they don't use usually.. she chuckled at his expression and said "you did so great taetae I'm sure that master Jin will like it..." "Really do you really think he will like it.." he asked unsurly "I don't think but I know so... Aah taetae i think you should get fresh up because you have flour on you..." She said when she noticed the flour he nodded and went to his room...

Now it is 11:50 in the night when tae's alarm rang he set up at this time to wake up and greet his hyung first...

He got up from his bed and washed his face to get rid of the sleep and opened his door and found Yoongi and hobi standing there well he got surprised to see them here as he thought to wake them first and got to jins room "you are already here so let's go.. it's 11:55..." Tae said they nodded and he fastly ran downstairs to the kitchen not minding Yoongi's shout to slow down..

He came back to them with the cake he prepared and said "let's go now.." "when did you brought this beautiful cake Taetae..." Hobi asked eyeing the beautiful and delicious cake "I'll tell you later now come...." Tae said and they went inside Jins room...

They shouted happy birthday in unison making Jin to wake up instantly with a jerk  they all greeted him and Jin cut the cake and fed them who moaned at the taste as it was so delicious... They asked tae about the cake and he told them that he himself made that with the help of Miya...

They all stunned to hear that but later they all praised him very much which made tae to proud of himself but Yoongi checked his hands thinking he. Might find any injury but sighed in relief when he didn't found one...

^_________^^_________^^_________^

Thank you for reading...

Well it's just an filler chapter....

I hope you will like it 🙂.....

Please do vote and comment....

Please ignore the mistakes.....

Comment down your birthday and let's find your twins ♊.......

The cake......

Take care.....
I purple you 💜✨