Chapter 65

A black Mercedes stopped infront of a old building which is in the middle of construction like it stopped years ago.....

A handsome man get down from the car along with another man who was holding some files and a tab said "Mr Kim why can't you hand that person to Cops they will give him punishment right

A handsome man get down from the car along with another man who was holding some files and a tab said "Mr Kim why can't you hand that person to Cops they will give him punishment right....."

"No they can't give justice to my brother's sufferings in the cold room of the hospital with so many machines attached to his body and big plaster on his head. So, I myself will teach them a very good lesson...." Mr Kim in as Kim Yoongi said sternly with cold stoic expression.......

The other man who is his PA walked inside the old building where a person who is supposed to be that person who caused the accident to his baby brother.....

They reached inside the old building and saw few guards already waiting for them "Where is that bastard?" Yoongi asked one of the guard who is gatekeeping...

"He is inside Mr Kim, please this way......" The guard said and led the way for Yoongi inside the dark room where a man tied on the chair with his hands tied behind him and legs tied together with a rope and eyes covered with a black cloth....

Yoongi entered inside when one guard switch on the light on the pich black room with only one ventilation at the top......

"Is he the one who dared to hurt my precious brother?" Yoongi uttered in a cold stern voice and looked at the man tied infront of him with a angry frown on his handsome face...

"No Mr Kim he is the owner of the car and I got information that he lend his car to his cousin or friend....." PA said while looking at the tied man infront of him......

''ok Open the mask...." Yoongi ordered the guard who immediately removed the mask from the tied up man along with the plaster on his mouth to let the man breathe heavily.....

"Who are you? what you want from me?" The man asked once he began breathing normally.....

"We want you to tell me whom you lend your car...." Yoongi asked in stern voice eyes glaring at the man who is looking at him with face full of tension and nervousness....

"No I didn't lend my car to anyone and I don't know what you are even talking.." the man lied oh so effortlessly infront of the great Kim Yoongi....

"Tell the truth if you go from in one piece or even worse alive....." Yoongi warned leaning closer to the man glaring hard at the now scared man.....

"You won't listen like this right Robert, pass me that gun in think he don't have the will to be alive in this world....." Yoongi uttered when the man didn't said anything after few seconds the guard named Robert passed him the gun.....

"No...no...please... please.....don't... don't kill....Me......" The man shuttering badly in fear, fear not being alive with his wife and his son.....

"If so then tell me whom do you lend your car yesterday...." Yoongi asked once again with the gun pointing at the man's head....