Chapter 21

As little koo said he came daily to jung's house to play with his fairy their bond got more strong like baby tae also liked to be with little koo...

But little koo cried when he didn't find and saw hi fairy for two days but later his little brain understood when his grandmother explained about how his fairy went to see his brothers to Seoul..

Mr and Mrs Jeon also came to Busan to see their baby boy.. little koo was so happy when he saw his parents he told them about his fairy. Mr and Mrs Jeon were so happy to know that their son got someone to play with...

They feel so guilty to leave the boy with his grandmother but they can't do anything they don't have any other choice because they are struggling with their new formed company and they don't want their little baby to suffer with them and they don't want to leave him with any nanny or anyone so they decided to send him to Busan....

They left on Sunday evening and baby tae came as usual on Monday little koo shared everything which he do when his parents came and he asked him how he spent his days with brothers... Even though he know the baby tae can't talk but his toothless boxy smile and giggles are enough for little koo...

Little koo loves to talk with baby tae and baby tae also listen everything as he understands everything and smile at his toothless boxy smile...

Jung's and yeri was very happy to see their bonding and their innocent friendship which can make anyone to coo and smile at their bonds...

Like this their everyday passes with little koo spending his time with baby tae well mostly he will be lived in jung's house...

Now little koo is 5 years old and baby tae is 3 years old and koo is going to kindergarten near their house....

Baby tae cried when koo went to school but koo used to make him calm saying he will come fast to him and bring lots of strawberries because of this baby started to like strawberry and it became his favourite fruit because when koo bring them he li...

Baby tae cried when koo went to school but koo used to make him calm saying he will come fast to him and bring lots of strawberries because of this baby started to like strawberry and it became his favourite fruit because when koo bring them he liked them very much and liked more because koo brought them...

Now baby tae became little tae as now he talks and walks on his own when his brothers got know about tae is talking they became so happy Yoongi even cried when little called him hyungie when jung's went to Seoul with little tae they became so happy to know their baby brother is now talking and walking...

Yoongi didn't leave tae for a whole day he pampered little tae with lots of toys and kisses he is just so happy and overwhelmed that his baby brother is growing up so fast he felt like just yesterday he hold new born baby and now that baby is walking and talking..

With Jin also same he got so emotional when little tae called jinne he too pampered little tae with lots of love and kisses,  making his favourite strawberry milkshake strawberry pancakes... They all thought that tae will call Mrs jung mom but he didn't he called her aunt like his little brain know that she is not his mother same with Mr Jung he called him uncle...

Now they daily talks with little tae on the phone every morning and evening after coming from their school little tae will also wait for his brothers call he loves to talk with brothers telling about koo...

Yes they know about koo Mrs jung told everything and they are very thankful to koo for staying with their baby brother they wanted to meet him but they couldn't because of their school...

In Busan koo will daily bring strawberries atleast 1 or 2 to bribe his upset and mad fairy he directly will go to the jung's house from his kindergarten and shared his day with little tae who will listen to him devouring his favourite fruit 🍓

By listening to koo's talking about his day in kindergarten he also wanted to go there and play with new friends and make new new friends he even cried when koo used to go to school in morning saying take him with him...

But Mrs jung and his brothers explained him like become a big boy like his koo they he can go with his koo to kindergarten,...

So when tae turned 5 years he also joined in the kindergarten wher koo studies two classes higher than him as he is seven now... Now tae call him jungie hyungie let's see how he changed from calling koo to jungie hyungie...

It's been 1 week that tae is going to kindergarten with Jungkook one day his friend in kindergarten asked what his(kooks) name they laughed when he said koo hyungie so when they came back in the afternoon from the kindergarten he asked kook what is his real name....

"Why do you want to know my real name baby bear " kook asked confusedly because what he has do with his real name then tae explained everything that happened in kindergarten.... "Ohh so you want to know my real name huh ok then it's Jeon Jungkook" tae tried alot pronouncing the name he whined when he couldn't....

"Wly youl name shoo big koo~~~" kook laughed looking at his fairy but stopped when saw he saw his fairy glaring at him with a angry pout... "Ok ok I won't laugh but my little fairy princess you can call me anything you want like am calling you...." He said cupping tae's small face with his small hands "but I wanna call you wlth youl rewal nwame...." He again whined loudly lips wobbling and eyes filled with tears....

"Aiego don't cry baby bun.... See you make my name short you know like you want to call..." He said wiping tae's eyes and made tae too think a little with his pointing finger on his chin. After few minutes his eyes lit up and big boxy smile came on his face when his little brain thought a name...

"Yes yes koo youl right so me call you Jungie,,,, Jungie hyungie" he excitedly said jumping on his place and clapping his hands with boxy smile on his face......

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

That is it for this chapter guys....

I hope you will like it ☺️

Please do vote and comment 💜💗
Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏

Sorry for the short chapter guys ☺️...

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner....

Take care 💗😊

I purple you 💜✨