Chapter 67

"sorry jimine am coming....."

Yes the person is Jimin who came 5 minutes ago to play with hyunie and to complete the painting which he started yesterday.....

Tae pushed his husband with red cheeks and ran out of the room with a shy smile making his husband chuckle at his cuteness.....

Tae reached down and took his baby from Yoongi who giggle when he saw his mama.......

"Hyungie let's go and have breakfast....." Tae said to Yoongi who nodded and went towards the dining room to have their breakfast along with tae and Jimin and his little bunny......

After sometime kook also joined them on the table and they had their breakfast while talking......

After that Yoongi and kook went to their own office not before pecking tae's and hyunie's forehead and cheeks.....

So now tae and Jimin went to their art room along with hyunie where Jimin started his work where tae was busy in feeding the baby to make him sleep so that he can complete his work.....

As he thought the baby slept after having his feed. Tae made him sleep in the crib placed in the art room and started doing his work along with Jimin.....

Now it is evening and tae is in their room arranging their small wardrobe which is arranged for hyunie like for his baby products

He was so into his work that he didn't noticed that the baby woke up from his nap and searching for him......

Hyunie searched for his mama but he started crying when he didn't saw his mama anywhere near him. He is like this only when he will wake the first he need to see his mama or else he will start crying and will not stop until he see his mama or feel his mama's warmth so, that's what happening now.....

Tae dropped baby's cloths and immediately went near the crying baby and took him in his arms saying "mama is here only baby stop crying my baby....." He started bouncing the baby slowly and gently to make him stop crying but the baby is not stopping at all making tae worried and scared because he didn't cried this much before..........

He sat on the bed with the crying baby in his arms, his eyes also turned glossy looking at his crying baby he tried to feed him but he became more worried when the baby denied which not happened before he looked at the time and saw their is more two hours for kook return but he can't see his baby crying so he decided to call kook......

"Kookie....." He said sadly when kook answered the call....

"Yes my princess.....wait why hyunie crying bun....." Kook greeted cheerfully but he became alerted when he heard the loud crying of the baby....

"I don't know koo--kie he is crying so much and....and...am scared.... please co...come...fast.... koo--kie...."

"Baby princess please calm down don't worry am coming ok till then try to feed him princess......"