Chapter 48

After their final examinations SNU graduates got a message saying they should come along with their family to receive the graduation certificates.....

Taehyung got so tensed because no one knows that he is a Kim hire and younger brother of Kim Yoongi and Kim Seokjin,......

After reading the message he decided one thing after thinking alot and he can't wait till evening to discuss this with his hyungs so decided to go to Kim enterprises and talk with his hyungs.....

He immediately ran to his room and got ready wearing a beautiful dress he wore a hat and shoes after getting ready he came down grabbing his phone.....

He sat inside the car and told the driver to take him to Kim enterprises who was little shocked because Taehyung never went to the company during working hours but he didn't said anything because he knows their might be some reason for him to go

After few minutes they reached the company, tae came out and told the driver to wait inside the company after getting wearing a hat and mask......

He went near the reception and smiled at the girl who welcomed him with a polite smile....

"How can I help you mam?"  The receptionist asked totally misunderstood him as girl well anyone can be like her only because he is very beautiful and no way near any girls beauty....

"Aahh...that I want hyu.....sorry Mr Kim Yoongi...." he was about to call hyungie but he stopped himself and took his name....

"Do you have any appointment mam...." the receptionist asked with the same polite smile...

"Am sorry mam  I can't allow you without any appointment or anything" she said when tae shook his head.....

His pillowy lips formed an adorable pout which is looking so cute and adorable but to her bad he is wearing a mask.but his eyes lit up when an idea came in his mind....

"Aaah can you call Mr Kim and tell that Taehyung is here..... please" he requested when he saw the girl was about denie......

"Ok wait a minute....." saying this she called the CEO office and talked with yoongi's assistant and told about Taehyung he said that he will ask Yoongi and tell the response.....

Assistant went inside the office after getting the permission from Yoongi....

"Mr Kim there is someone at the reception and he wanted to meet you but they didn't have any appointment

"Mr Kim there is someone at the reception and he wanted to meet you but they didn't have any appointment...." he said to Yoongi who is typing something on his laptop....

"I don't have any time for that Mr sang send them back...."

"Mr Kim that person is saying that you know them and their name is Taehyung......"

"What come again...." Yoongi said not believing what his assistant just said that his brother came here....

"Taehyung Mr Kim...."

"Bring him here immediately...." he said perplexed...

He is so shocked to hear that his baby brother is here that to in working hours coz he never did that before this is what making him shock and bit worried......

Soon he heard soft knocking on his cabin door without wasting any second he allowed him to come .......

"Hyungie" tae chirped entering the cabin and removed his mask and cap revealing his wide boxy smile which made Yoongi to sigh in relief.......

"Bear what are you doing here bun...." he asked hugging the younger who came to him with arms spread wide to hug his brother.....

"Why can't I come here to meet my hyungie???" Tae said with a cute angry pout, Yoongi Chuckled softly at his cute acts and lead them to sit on the couch.....

"Who said that bun you can come here anytime heck you are the owner of this whole Empire....." Yoongi said caressing tae's hair who smiled big at his brother and they mingled in talking about random things and tae completely forgot about the main reason he came here......

"Hyungie----" tae nearly shouted remembering the reason he came here making Yoongi flinch slightly and looked at him with worried eyes....

"What happened bun????"

Instead of answering tae took his mobile and showed the message to Yoongi who read it with a frown....

"See hyungie it's my graduation ceremony on next week and I want to receive my certificate with you all beside me as my family......" tae said when Yoongi completed reading the message and kept the mobile down.....

"But bun it means......."

"Yes hyungie I wanted to reveal myself as Kim Taehyung younger brother of Kim Yoongi and Kim Seokjin youngest hire of Kim enterprises ......." tae cutted his brother in middle understanding what he is going to tell......

"Are you sure bun...." Yoongi asked after few minutes of thinking......

"Yes hyungie am sure and I also wanted to go with you all publicly as your brother hyungie I can't hide now I wanted to call you hyung and tell everyone proudly that am Kim yoongi's brother please hyungie I don't have mom and dad atleast let me tell to the world that am your brother please hyungie........" tae pleaded with glossy eyes but in last a lone tear fell from his eyes which later became all the tears gushed out of his eyes flowing like a river.....

Yoongi immediately hugged his baby brother who is now sobbing in his arms which he felt someone stabbing his heart with a knife he started consoling him patting tae's back softly.......

"Please bun don't cry you know right hyungie can't see you crying so please bun....see as you said you will receive your certificate with us...."

"Really...." tae asked with a cute pout and red puffy eyes and cute red nose making him look 100 times more cuter......

"Yes my cute bear did hyungie said no to you...." Yoongi said pinching his red nose and tae shoke his head negatively......

**"*******************"***"*"***"***

That's it for this chapter guys.....

I hope you will like it.....

Please do vote and comment......

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner.....

Thank you for reading.....

Take care 💗😊......

I purple you 💜✨✨✨

Good night 🌃🌉🌃🌉