chapter 19

Jungie hyungie that's the only thing running in Taehyungs mind since he read that letter and it's been 5 minutes that he kept on hugging the letter with glossy eyes...

He is so happy that he can finally meet and see his jungie hyungie whome he is craving to see for past 15 years....

Yes it's been 15 years that he last saw his jungie hyungie whome he met when he was just 1 year they have spent 4 years together playing together eating together and going to kindergarten and school together...

Others must think it is funny like how can someone remember eachother with the long gap of 15 years but their bond was something different and they can't forget eachother easily....

They don't know how they look and how they are where they are but the special spot in their hearts make them remember about eachother till now....

Taehyung met his jungie hyungie in Busan when hobis parents took him there after Mr Kim death. Mr and Mrs jung took tae with them to take care of him because it will be very hard for Yoongi and Jin to take care of a baby when they themselves are going to school...

There he met his jungie hyungie tae was 1 year old and his jungie hyungie was 3 year old...

So let's know how they met and about their special friendship and how they got separated later in the story but first let's make long lost friends to meet eachother after 15 years....

Tae is so happy he couldn't control his happiness so he wanted to share it with his hyungs so he ran downstairs with the letter in hands and tear stained face glossy eyes...

He saw his Yoongi hyungie in the living room talking on the phone he immediately went to him, he cried out hugging his hyung.....

Yoongi don't had any important work in the office so he decided to come home early and spend some time with baby brother...

He came in and saw living room is empty he thought his brother must be in his room so he first decided to get freshen up and suprise his brother. But he got a call from someone so he sat there in the living room talking on the phone...

But he got startled when someone hugged him tightly but relaxed when he felt his baby brother's warmth and sweet scent he smiled and started caressing tae's hair and continued talking on the phone but frowned when he felt wetness on his chest...

He looked down and saw his brother crying silently hugging him he panicked when he saw tae crying he immediately ended the call and throwed the phone on the couch and "bun what happened why are you crying bub..." He asked worriedly and tried to lift tae's face but tae whined and hide his face more in his brothers chest crying softly....

"Won't you tell me what happened bear please tell hyungie what happened bub and please stop crying you know right hyungie can't see you crying so please for me stop crying..." yoongi said softly caressing tae's back soothing him to make him stop from crying it hurts him seeing his baby brother crying....

He wants to kill that person who made his brother cry this much but he knows now it's not the time to think about it because he had an important work now that to make his brother stop crying so he started telling sweet words while caressing tae's hair who stopped crying after few minutes and looked at Yoongi with red puffy glossy eyes and face stained with tears marks...

Yoongi felt a pang in his heart after  looking at his brothers red puffy eyes and red face because of crying so much...

"What happened bear why are crying this much huh..." He said wiping tae's eyes softly with his hands tae sniffed and gave the letter to his brother who frowned looking at that but took it in his hands and read the letter now he understands why his baby brother is crying...