Reader.

lol hi

--- UR BRO IS CONNIE BTW

I woke up (in a new bugatti) by the sound of my alarm. " My head hurts. " You mumbled.

Suddenly, someone knocked on your room door. " Hey , wake up woman. " A deep voice interrupted. " Coming. " You replied.

You got downstairs with the sight of Sasha and Connie. " HEYYY , GLAD YOU WOKE UP EARLYY ! " Sasha yelled. " Yep. Uh , what date is it today ? " You asked.

...

" Aug. 23 " Connie replied. " OH OH OHHH TODAY'S YOUR FIRST COLLEGE DAYYYYYYYY ! " Sasha replied while muching food. You processed a bit but then started to get working. " Why are you both here anyway ? Aren't you guys supposed to be at your dorms ? " You asked while preparing. " We wanted to be with you and show you the campus. " Connie replied.

After 1 hour and 30 Mins exact you guys got going to the campus. " Wow , never knew the dorms are pretty big. " You said. " You acting like you haven't got here. " Connie said with a straight face. " Well that was a year or what ago you were just enrolling. AND you know I have a bad memory. " You replied.

While you were checking your dorm , someone rang on your doorbell/knocked on your dorm. " Hellooooooooo ? Y/nn !! " A familiar girl voice knocked. " Oh , Sasha. " You opened the door to welcome her but she was with another woman. " Hey. " A feminine mascular voice greeted you.

---

IMMA LEAVE IT HEREEE IM 3% 😦

Tbc.